SkyBop "Building Something New"

A lot of the work done at Sky Media offices was about building.

Yes, with Minecraft blocks, but they did so much more complex building than just that. That was only a small fraction of what they built on a regular basis. They built channels, stories, minigames, entire worlds and fandoms, relationships, rooms. Anything that could be built, you could probably say it's been built at Sky Media at least once.

Adam and Jin were building something. Everyone was. But they were building something they weren't even quite aware of.

Okay, yeah, it's a bit cliché. An office romance. But realistically you can't put together a group of people for hours a day who are all good friends everyday and not expect something to happen. People are just bound to fall in love. Especially at the offices.

Sky was unaware of how he started this automatic habit of always sitting next to Jin in meetings. How whenever they were close he would reach for his hand. Without even realizing it, Jin would take his hand. They spent an unusual amount of time together. Sure, Adam had a family, a wife an a child. He loved them to death. He loved them so much it hurt. But he can't help it, he's just a man with a big heart. His heart is too big to just hold the love for one person and his son, even the infinite amount of love he felt for them. Adam's heart was as wide and endless as the sky.

As for Jin, he hap plenty of love to give. His kind nature and loyal heart saw him through. Sometimes he would go into Adam's office just to give him a quick hug or ask what kind of coffee he was drinking. Any excuse to see him. Literally any. Once Jin found himself in Adam's office to tell him good morning for the fourth time in 20 minutes.

The fact that both men remained oblivious of their feelings for each other was honestly a miracle. Everyone else could see it. It was like their butt crack showed when they sat and no one has the heart to tell them. We've all been there. Even Alesa was aware that his husband may have something more than friendship between the sweet Asain friend. But she decided to be silent, watching from afar. To be honest, as long as it didn't affect her relationship with Adam and Adam's time with Mason, she did not care if her husband loved Jin. Jin was a sweet guy and he deserved a bit of love. They all did. If Adam and Jin were happy, who gave a shit?

So they continue to build their love. The relationship continues to evolve in intimacy and trust. Adam and Jin are learning to be at peace in each other's presence, learning to trust one another and care for each other. There's no telling where it may go or where it will end. Or even if it will end. But they're still building. Day by day, together.
===========================
Hey again! It's me back with another reader suggested story! They told me a few of their ships and I decided to write a story for them! This one goes out to minecraftgirl1200 thank you so much for the suggestion! It's not one of my best but I had a lot of fun writing this one!

-💕 Bubblegum 💕