AdamDanger

Don't worry about it. Just a little something I wanted to do.

Adam was going to die sitting on Preston's face.

At first, he thought that he hadn't heard his boyfriend right. 

"You want to what?" Adam had gasped.

"I want to eat you out." Preston repeated himself. "Please." He added as a shy afterthought. But Adam didn't hear it. He was already lost in thought. He would be lying if he said he didn't want to. But still. Adam was a bit too self conscious to even consider putting his ass over someone's mouth.

But after several long minutes of begging and coaxing and bargaining, Preston had gotten him to agree. That's how Adam had gotten where he was. His thighs shaking from the strain of holding himself up as Preston's mouth moved beneath him. Kissing his hole as if it were a mouth, working fingers in and tugging at the rim with his mouth. Adam was so glad he kept himself cleaned out down there. He was sure that he was crushing Preston underneath him and he rolled his hips back on his mouth. But Preston didn't complain. Instead he let Adam set the pace and put almost all of his weight down on his face. 

Preston pulled back for a breath, taking the time to put another finger in, stretching Adam out even more. Then he put his head back where it was, using his free hand to pull Adam down to rest his thighs on his head. 

"No!" Adam said, trying to pull himself off. "I'm gonna crush you!"

Preston just mumbled something, sending vibrations across Adam's balls. Adam bit his lip to hold back a string of expletives threatening to fall out. But he couldn't hold it back anymore as Preston added his fourth finger. 

"Are you gonna put the fist in?" Adam gasped. "Because I'd be fine with that."

He felt Preston cough below him, probably taken by surprise, before he pushed the thumb in and his boyfriend's hand pressed in. 

Adam whined, the sound high and strained and just so lost. And he was. He didn't know what to do with himself anymore. He was just so needy. So loose and wet and fucking sloppy. He probably looked like a hot mess. But Preston's pupils were blown out of proportion so that there was only a razor thin ring of green left. Adam could see his own flushed face framed by his tousled hair reflected in the dark pools of Preston's pupils. 

"You have no idea how hot you are." Preston told him. 

He let himself be pulled down. Adam squirmed, letting himself be lain on his stomach and spread out. He waited for Preston's hands to touch him. But they didn't come. 

"Babe?" 

Adam felt lips graze the base of his spine and he nearly bit his tongue off. Preston's beard scratched his legs while Preston bit into his ass cheek. Adam yelped and Preston kissed over the mark.

"Sorry." He said, not sounding very apologetic. "Couldn't resist making my mark."

Adam wanted to roll his eyes, but that actually sounded very hot to him. Because his sex-addled brain took away his filter he was free to speak his mind. So he said exactly what he wanted. "How about you make your mark inside me. With your dick."

Preston's breath hissed as it was forced through his clenched teeth. It wasn't a question. It was a suggestion. A very tempting one. 

"Don't mind if I do." Preston said. 

Finally Adam was satisfied as he felt his boyfriend slide right up to the hilt. He gasped and tore at the bedsheets as he was filled completely. Immediately Preston was rocking his hips. Rocking Adam's world with them. Adam let Preston nibble on the shell of his ear while he spread his legs a bit wider. He arched his back, trying to shift Preston's angle just a little bit to hit that perfect spot.

Yes.

Adam was suddenly begging. He could just barely hear the bedsheets tearing in his hands under the sound of his own moaning. 

Oops. 

"There! There! Yeeees~" Adam gasped. Preston picked up on the hint immediately and started pounding away at him mercilessly. 

"Oh my god." Adam breathed, reaching back to hold onto Preston's hair. "Oh my god. Keep going. Shit, dude. Oh god. I love you." 

He wasn't sure how Preston understood his formless babbling, but he's glad he did. Because Preston said it back. "I love you too." He repeated over and over. With snap of his hips he said it. Adam's eyes were rolling towards the back of his skull as he released all over the bedsheets.

Preston grabbed onto his chest and pulled Adam up and back to sit on his lap. Adam planted his feet on the bed and reached his other hand back to grab onto Preston's neck. Preston held Adam's hips to keep him in place while he ground his hips up. Adam used his grip on his boyfriend's hair and neck to turn his head and pull him in for a sloppy kiss while Preston raced towards his own release. He came inside Adam with a guttural groan. They tumbled towards the bed together in each other's arms. 

It took them a minute to catch their breath and process what had happened just moments ago. 

"That was great." Adam said.

Preston was grinning like a fool. "Shut up. You're on top next time."

Adam grinned. "I think I can get behind that."

===========================

WHOOPS. THAT HAPPENED. 

(Bottom Preston, anyone?)

-💕 Bubblegum 💕