MithRoss - Kawaii

This one is for all the readers that have been begging for some more MithRoss smut. Isn't it lovely that I can dedicate hardcore gay porn to people and literally no one thinks it's weird? Like hey, you're my homie bro. Here, have this violent fucking as a declaration of my appreciation for your friendship and support.
You guys are great. Thank you so much for 6k reads. Have a swell day, nerds.
==========================
You can never guess who'll be that one kinky motherfucker. You see a greasy guy on the street and figure he's a pedophile but really the nice cashier is a hardcore sadist who also happens to like cross dressing. This is one of those times where Max got thrown a curveball at the least expected time and learned something totally new about his friend, Ross.

It was a boring day at work. Adam had been harassing him again for Sky Does Things and Max lost a GTA death run after Barney bet 10 grand. Even Tim had left with Adam, Red, and Barney to go play Smash Bros without him. To make matters worse, his best friend Ross had left work early for mysterious reasons that he did not explain. Go figure. Max wasn't in the best of moods and he had a lot of things on his mind. Of course, all that went out the window when he opened the door to their apartment and saw the sight inside.

Ross lay across the couch asleep. But that's not what disturbed him. What disturbed him was the sailor style Japanese schoolgirl uniform he wore. Complete with thigh highs that connected to garters that traveled from the end of his socks and disappeared under his miniskirt. Max swallowed hard. Sure, he should be freaking out, maybe even disgusted, but seeing his friend like this aroused new feelings inside of him. Feelings he never knew existed before now. Feelings for Ross.

His mind told him to leave and pretend he never saw anything. But at the same time, every instinct, every cell in his body screamed at him to go over to him and kiss him senseless in his sleep. How arousing it would be to kiss him awake, Max's hands traveling down his moaning friends thighs and down to his... No! Stop! Ross was his friend! Friends don't pull that shit on each other!

But then again, Ross never dressed up as a girl before.

Hesitantly, Max approached his sleeping friend. Being as quiet as he could Max swung his leg over Ross' hips and straddled him, leaning down to kiss him.

Ross awoke to warm lips pressed against his own. Above him he saw pale eyelids closed above his own and red hair. Max was kissing him.

Max was kissing him.

Ross leaned into the kiss hungrily, wrapping his arms around Max's neck and opening his mouth to allow Max's tongue to slide through with a loud moan. The sudden move surprised Max, but now he was swept away in the heat of the moment. There was no stopping them now. If lust was personified, it would have stood over the triumphantly, laughing maniacally as Max ran his fingers down the cotton of his pristine white shirt. Those clothes wouldn't be so nice and clean by the time Max was done with him.

He was bucking his hips up to the man above him, grinding their groins together and causing a sweet friction that drove both men crazy, propelled further into the point of no return.

Max pulled the hem of Ross' pleated navy blue skirt up over his stomach and saw the lacy lavender panties he wore underneath. Ross felt his face grow hot and he bit his lip. He had hoped Max would like them but he was just staring. The embarrassment was getting to him now.

"Fuck." He finally choked out. Max pressed his face against the silky surface of the panties and squeezed Ross' thighs. "You don't know what you're doing to me right now." He groaned.

Unable to form a response, Ross simply mewled in response as his friend dragged the panties down his thick thighs. He was feeling a familiar heat pool in his stomach as Max tugged languidly at his hard member. He could not have stopped the moans if he tried.

"God, Maaaaaax." Ross whined. Max shushed him gently, placing three fingers to Ross' lips. Immediately he took the thick appendages into his mouth and began to suck. He moaned wantonly around them and swirled his tongue over the digits. This seemed to have a powerful impact on Max, who made a pleased cooing noise in response, tugging Ross' erection again in praise.

"Max please." He begged, arching his back and moaning shamelessly. "I want you. I need you, oh god, Max!"

A low growl resounded through the room and Max lifted Ross up, flipping him over and smashing him roughly up against the wall. Ross squirmed and whined helplessly as Max pinned him down and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "You want me? Fine. Have me." With that, Max shoved himself fully into his friend.

Ross screamed, hands scrabbling across the wall, seeking something to hold onto. I groaned, burying my face in his curly dirty blond hair and inhaling deeply, smelling him. Taking in the memory of what he smells like. His skin burned beneath my touch, flushing beautifully. He was torn between rocking back against my cock and leaning into my fingers which played with his nipples. I felt like I was melting. I thrusted hard, pounding my defenseless lover into the wall mercilessly. He moaned loudly, leaning back to rest his head on my shoulder. With his neck turned up and exposed to the ceiling it allowed me to turn my head and continue sucking deep red marks into the soft skin as I hammered my hips into his.

"Max!" He screamed, pushing back against me. My ears rang and my mind was flooded with fleeting thoughts and hysterical sparks of excitement as he tightened around me, thrusting back and shamelessly begging for more. For more of me. It was enough to trigger my orgasm. I came into him, causing him to shudder and moan. My body was racked with shivers as I slumped against him. Ross whined. I may have finished, but he hadn't yet.

I reached around and wrapped my fist around his erection. He gasped as I jerked him hard and fast. Desperate, he rocked back against my soft member, begging for release. "Oh, oh please!" He cried, tears flowing now from how much he needed to reach completion. "Please Max! I'm gonna cum!"

"Go on, baby." I husked, licking a stripe up his jawline. Ross trembled and howled as he finally reached his climax. Covering my hand with his seed. I bit my lip and hissed. I was still inside of him, and the way he jerked around me as he came sent shocks and sparks through my fried, overstimulated nerves.

We collapsed back onto the couch cushions together. Slick, sweaty, short of breath and exhausted. "Max?" Ross said.

"Yeah?" I panted.

"I love you." He said.

I wrapped my arms around him and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. Rubbing his back in a comforting manner. "I love you too, ya stupid bitch."
==========================
Fan fiction? More like man friction. Hahahahahahahhahaa why.

-💕 Bubblegum 💕