SkyDoesSeriousNonsense

For another lovely little couple I know. Congratulations to Sky and Alesa on everything they have accomplished. Check out House_Owner

-💕 Bubblegum 💕
===========================
You would be amazed, how much Adam changed when he left the offices and went home, leaving behind Sky and everything that he was online.

The answer was, not at all. He was still the same quirky, hyperactive, humorous guy everyone knew and loved.

But he had to say, he felt much different when he came home. In the offices, he was happy to be with his friends, he was having fun, he was excited. But when he came home and saw Mason with Alesa playing with the dogs, his heart melted. It was like it transformed, growing in size and warming at an alarming rate, filling him with the passionate love he had devoted to his family.

When he came home today, however, it was different. Alesa was not on the couch watching Mason play on the floor in the living room. But instead, laughter and music came from the kitchen. Quickly, Adam set down his keys and hung up his jacket, rushing eagerly to see his family.

And there he found them. Waltzing around the kitchen was Alesa, singing whatever pop tune came on the radio and bouncing to the beat of the music, cuddling Mason in her arms and showering the giggling baby with kisses.

Immediately, Adam rushed forward to join them, the dogs leaping at his feet as he threw an arm around Alesa's waist and kissed her forehead.
With a warm laugh, Alesa kissed him back, letting Adam twirl her aimlessly around the kitchen. DJ baby Mason was still giggling uncontrollably and grasping at the black and gold SkyDoesMinecraft t shirt Adam was wearing as he looked up wondrously at his great father.

The world seemed frozen in place, everyone and everything paused as Adam held his family in his arms, holding them close to him heart, where they belonged. He loved them so much it hurt. Even God himself seemed to be watching this moment, blessing it with some of his love, for it seemed almost too happy. Too full of joy and love and strength. So bright and wonderful it made Adam's heart hurt, seemingly seized by the devotion he had towards them.

Alesa didn't think she was beautiful, and Mason was too young to understand the intensity of his fathers love for him. Adam knew that neither Mason, nor Alesa, could ever possibly understand how much they meant to him. How much he loved them. But that couldn't seem to bother Adam, nothing could ever worry him when he held his son and the woman of his dreams.

Family can never describe what Adam, Alesa, and Mason Dahlberg were. No words could. There wasn't anything that the primitive minds of humanity could come up with to compare to something as complex and large and great as their bond. The Dahlberg's simply were. To be honest, they were fine just with that.