The Red Sun Sends Its Love Authors Note

Hi guys. I'm finishing up and planning the end for the series The Red Sun Sends Its Love, a MithRoss Redstoner fanfiction. I figured while I'm writing, finishing, editing, and publishing, I might as well share some little facts and tidbits about the series.

1: Cut Scenes
As some of you who have read the story may know, The Red Sun Sends Its Love is a very graphic and violent story. But has there been anything I've written I've deemed too gory to be put into the final chapter.
The answer is yes.
I wrote a scene where Ross raped Max, and it wasn't violent at all, but it was heartbreaking and I decided that out of all the thing that I was going to put into the story, rape wasn't going to be one of them. But I'm not above writing stories with rape in them. I did one in my Aphmau Oneshots book, which you can read if you want. I don't care.

2: Title
Panic! At The Disco.
Red Sun.
Tripping eyes and flooded lungs,
The Northern Downpour Sends Its Love...

3: Muffins
In the fanfiction, Ross digs out pockets in his victims flesh and regularly puts fresh applications of redstone into the holes to spread redstone throughout the bloodstream to make human redstone. The human redstone was my idea, but the idea of using holes in a victims skin and inserting powder in to distribute it isn't my idea. That's Reitanna's.
She wrote Muffins, the sequel to Cupcakes, the My Little Pony fanfiction. In that story in one of the chapters they spread sugar throughout a victim before eating them during the torture session. I used that idea in my own way. But I'm a huge fan of her work and she truly inspired a lot of the blood and gore in this story. I highly recommend her to anyone who can handle violence.

4: Sadness
Though I did cut out the rape scene for being too sad, don't think it won't be sad. I have shit PLANNED. This is going to be heart shattering and sad as fuck. Get ready, bitches. Bubblegum's got some shit plans.

No one plots like Kaya
Takes cheap shots like Kaya
Claims Max is hot like Kaya
She writes too much porn
That's meeeeeeee

-💕 Bubblegum 💕