Skyzan- Somewhere Between Hate and Love (2)

Alright. So someone wanted me to do a Skyzan with Adam topping. I'll be honest, I wasn't really all too sure about writing this fic, but I promised I'd do what you guys wanted me to write. It's all about what you guys enjoy, after all, you're the ones fucking reading it. So I decided to sort of do a compromise. So Max is a bottom in this oneshot because that is what you wanted, but he's sort of a pushy bottom that kinda just wants to challenge everything Adam does, but of course, he fails miserably. Who can focus on making an argument when they're getting fucked so good? Certainly not me, and not Max. So this one goes out to my good pal Emma_Leenaars123 I hope you enjoy.
=====================
The room was warm and full of the sound of lips smacking against each other. Adam moaned as Max slid his hands down the back of his jeans and squeezed his ass through the boxers. The two friends had done this a few times in varying situations and odd locations. However, Adam felt that this little... Activity of theirs needed a bit of a change.

Adam pulled away from the kiss, causing confusion that was evident on Max's face. "I want to try something." Adam announced.

Max sat back, raising his eyebrow to show he was listening.

"I want to try topping." Adam said indecisively.

Max drew in a deep breath. He had never been the bottom during sex before, with Adam or anyone else. He just didn't like to lose control in a situation like this or trust something as precious and delicate as his body in the hands of another person. Plus, he was too stubborn and rebellious to let someone control him completely. But he wanted Adam to have some choice in the matter. He was engaging in this activity with Max, and Max cared about him as a close friend with benefits. If Adam was more comfortable being a top or wanted to try a change in roles, Max saw no reason to deny him that right.

"Be fuckin' gentle." Max growled, dropping his hands to his aides and leaning back to show he had given himself over to Adam's care. Adam grinned and kisses him excitedly.

"Aw, thanks, bitch." Max struggled to fight the urge to slap him, but managed to keep his hands firmly planted at his sides.

Adam was now thinking of what to do with his newfound power. He had all the control now, he could do almost anything he wanted to the helpless ginger. Adam liked this power.

Without warning, Adam tore away Max's black t shirt, (literally) leaving his chest bare and open for Adam to kiss and pinch.

"Hey!" Max protested. But Adam simply ignored him and dove down to latch his mouth onto one of Max's nipples. His argument was cut off by a strangled gasp as his mind went blank. Damn, holy shit.

Adam was sucking and nibbling his way down Max's chest and stomach, alternating between sucking deep hickeys into the skin, biting lightly, and kissing gently over the marks. Max could not withhold his moans as Adam dipped his tongue into Max's bellybutton and traveled down to kiss lightly over Max's pelvis.

Max was conflicted below his lover's touch. He hated the lack of control he had and the way he was giving in so easily to his friend's advances. But at the same time, he loved the way he had no idea what to expect next, giving his trust to another and getting such a sweet payoff in return. And Max could not say he disliked when Adam's mouth slid down over his dick at all.

"Oh fuck Adam!" Max cried, slapping a hand over his mouth and biting into his knuckles. Adam moaned around Max's member, the vibrations of his vocal cords causing a vibrating sensation to travel through his cock and spread throughout his body. Max screamed at that, releasing his fist from his mouth to go down and grip Adam's unruly curls.

Adam pulled away with a cocky smirk. "Those noises are pretty hot, don't stop."

Max burned with embarrassment and tossed his head in the other direction, pouting and refusing to look at his friend, who was now laughing as he stood, a packet of lube in his hands.

"Aaaaww, you're so cute when you're embarrassed." Adam cooed as he tore open the foil and slicked himself up. Before Max could think of a witty remark, he felt Adam's fingers at his entrance and closed his mouth tight. He refused to give Adam the satisfaction of knowing how good he was at this.

If Max had known how hard refusing Adam that satisfaction would be, he wouldn't have even bothered.

Adam didn't bother easing his fingers in. He just jammed himself in and aimed directly for the prostate, causing Max to scream and jerk violently. Damn it. Stupid bastard... Jesus Christ that felt fantastic.

Max didn't care about prep at this point. He was beyond the point of caring or logical thought or even any thought at all. He needed Adam balls deep in his ass and he would have Adam in his ass.

"Jesus LORD above, just get in me already!" Max shouted as loud as he could.

"What? I couldn't hear that. You want me to do what?"

"Adam I swear to God."

"What do you want, Max? What can I do for you?"

Max tossed his head back, frustrated and desperate. "I WANT YOU TO HURRY UP AND FUCK ME ALREADY!"

Adam smiled greasily at him and gave him a triumphant smile as he leaned over him and lined himself up with Max's entrance. "My pleasure."

The scream that tore through the room hurt Max's vocal cords as Adam thrusted roughly into the eager body below him. Adam wasn't exactly quiet either. There was a mixture of pain and pleasure for both men, but the pain just made the pleasure all the more intense. Heat blossomed forth as Adam began sloppily thrusting into Max, setting a quick and brutal pace with no specific tempo. The force that Adam smacked against Max's ass was so hard that both men received bruises and red marks. But who cared? They felt so good they could hardly breath, much less feel the harsh impact of their hips clashing.

Adam wanted to wear Max out. He wanted him to feel him and think of Adam every time he sat down for the next month and remember how good he was. How hard he came when Adam pushed him over the edge. He wanted Max to remember the feeling of Adam inside of him for years.

Oh, and Adam did deliver.

When Max came, he came so hard he blacked out, the intensity of his pleasure too much for him to handle all at once. Adam shouted a long string of curse words and various other sounds as he too ride out his orgasm inside his friend. When he slid out, Max's hole gaped and dripped with evidence of Adam's presence. He felt like he had written "Adam was here" on the Hollywood sign. The satisfaction was intoxicating.

When Max finally stirred, he still felt the shocks and waves of his orgasm traveling through him, combined with the pain in his lower back and bottom. He felt like he had been torn up inside, but when he thought back on what it had felt like when Adam was inside of him, when Adam was fucking him, he decided he really couldn't give two shits.

"You're acceptable." Max admitted lightly.

"I'm fantastic." Adam corrected him with a grin.

"You're an asshole." Max growled in response.

"Correction, sweetie." Adam said, leaning over the bed to give Max one last passionate kiss. "I'm your asshole."
===========================
Man, THAT happened. I'm honestly speechless and conflicted right now. That was hotter and more fun to write than I expected. I hope I did good to you guys tho. Stay sexy.

-💕 Bubblegum 💕