MithRoss - The Red Sun sends its love

WARNING: this story includes content of a graphically violent nature. Do not read if you are easily and/or can be triggered by such content.

NOT SUITABLE FOR AUDIENCES WITH TRYPOPHOBIA

Includes insanity, sociopathic and psychopathic behavior, adult language, demonic nature, torture, blood, gore, major character death, non consensual relationships, graphic descriptions of violence, suicide, depression, possession, kidnapping, jealousy, abusive behavior, trypophobia triggering scenes

This is the second chapter guys, it just gets more bloody as the story goes on, the trypophobia triggering scenes will come in THIS chapter, so I REALLY want to emphasize being careful with what you read. Okay? Alright. Enjoy, you sick fucks.

Chapter 2 - Under The Heat of the Sun
Max's POV

This had to be some sort of ruse. Or a brainwashing technique. Maybe even a fucking prank. If this was a prank, I wasn't laughing.

Ross has kept me here strapped to this bed for god knows how long. Without a window to see the passing of the sun and moon, it was impossible for me to know how many days and nights have passed. No clock tells me the time. Every once and a while, Ross has the basic decency to come and take me to the bathroom to use the toilet or bathe. Yeah, no shower, bathe. Even creepier, he insists on bathing me, with me. If I had any day in the matter, my fists would be saying a whole lot.

He's been treating me well. Too well. He feeds me decent meals, he gives me a generous amount of clean water, he talks to me and cuddles with me. That's the one thing that I really hate. I hate it even more than the bathing. It feel wrong. How many countless nights had I prayed for Ross to be beside me, to hold me? Not like this. Never like this. This wasn't Ross. I just wanted my Ross back.

The door squealed loudly, signaling to me that Ross had entered the room. "Hey babe!" He said to me, coming over to give me a kiss on the cheek. "You've been kinda down lately, so I figured you must be lonely! I can understand, being alone all day in this cell must be such a drag. So, I brought some friends to see you!"

My heart stopped briefly. This monster who called himself Ross had our friends too?! I hoped with all of my heart and soul, that although it would mean that I'm alone with a killer that calls himself my friend, but at least they would be safe.

But just as before, Max has no luck.

Through the door Ross dragged in Jin. At least, I think it was Jin. He was nothing like Jin. His skin was red and sparkling, swollen with bruises and scratches and deep cuts. I would say he had a black eye, but he had black eyes. The some of the wounds he had were swollen and oozing a sick, orangish-red puss. Through the purple lumps that were Jin's eyelids, I saw his dark brown eyes looking up at me sadly.

Immediately, I did my best to lean my head away from my crippled friend before emptying the contents of my stomach at the sight of him.

Ross struck him across the face, glaring down at Jin as he fell to the ground. Before Jin could even react to being slapped, Ross delivered a swift kick to his stomach, causing him to cough up large amounts of blood. It seemed to be more... Bright than normal blood. "How rude!" Ross shrieked at him. "Can't you even smile?! You're making my dear Max upset with all of your unpleasantness!"