Primary (Color) P0rn

I can't remember who wanted this, but I thought it was interesting. So here y'all go. Red x Blue x Yellow, also known as the Primary Porn! I also had to spell the word porn with a zero because I have the feeling Wattpad will take down chapters if it has the word in the title. So that was on purpose. Alright!

===========================

Blue whimpered against the warm lips pressed up against his own. Yellow's mouth tasted like sweets and sunshine. Blue didn't know it was possible to taste like sunshine. But that was the only word that came to mind when he sensed the strange sensation on Yellow's tongue. It was warm and rich and full of joy. It tasted like sunshine. But when he kissed Red he tasted something else. The spicy taste of cinnamon and the sweet taste of peppermint. Blue wondered privately what he tasted like. He liked to imagine that he tasted like dewdrops and butterscotch.

"You're very important to me." Red said, stroking a comforting hand over Blue's cheek. His hands were unusually warm. Yellow and Red were always so warm, as opposed to Blue, who's skin was always slightly cooler than normal. Perhaps that had to do with the emotions they represented.

"We love you." Yellow said, kissing Blue's cheek.

Blue showed them a rare smile. "Everything makes you happy." He said.

"Not everything." Yellow corrected him, peppering his palms with kisses. "It doesn't make me happy to see you so sad all the time."

"I'm sorry." Blue whimpered.

"Oh, Baby Blue." Yellow said, using his endearing nickname for his sadder boyfriend. "It's not your fault. I love you. Sadness and all."

Red and Yellow got to work on undressing Blue. He was the center of their attention. Blue liked sex, but he was self-conscious and skittish every time. Praise and love helped his anxiety. They always made sure to give him extra special attention when they were touching him.

Blue gasped when he felt little kisses peppering his abdomen. Red was sprinkling the kisses over Blue's stomach, stroking his sides. Yellow sat behind him and ran his finger's through Blue's cerulean locks. Blue squirmed under their attention, trying not to let his anxiety get to him. Little voices in his head nagged him about his weight and the way Red was touching Blue's stretchmarks.

"Shh..." Yellow shushed him. "I know what you're thinking. You're not fat. Remember what the doctor said?"

"I'm a healthy weight." Blue repeated.

Yellow nodded. "So just let us take care of you. Tell us if anything's wrong, okay?"

Blue promised him that he would. Red smiled against his boyfriend's stomach. They went back to work on taking Blue apart. Using soft touches and softer kisses to lure Blue into a sense of security. All they wanted was to make Blue feel safe and loved. They both knew that eventually he would, but it would take some work on their parts. Both Yellow and Red were perfectly willing to put in the effort if it meant that Blue would feel good in the end.

Finally Red pulled away from his two lovers to unzip his one onesie. Blue's mouth watered as Red's abs were revealed. They were by no means bulging muscles. But they were toned, lean. They gave Red definition and a sleek, athletic beauty that none of the other colors seemed to have. Yellow was thin, no significant muscle or fat deposits. Blue had a little chub, but nothing to make him fat. Actually, his body was quite similar to Red's, except his stomach wasn't flat. But Blue always admired Red for his build. Especially when it was on top of his.

That was exactly what happened. Yellow scooted off to the side and let Red take control. He gently took Blue's hands and leaned over him until Blue had been pushed flat onto his back. Blue looked nervous, but he always looked nervous. Red pressed one chaste kiss onto Blue's lips. Then he reached his hand out to Yellow, who handed him a bottle of lubricant.