SkyOwner - Porn

I'm too lazy to come up with an original title.
===========================
"God, this is exactly why I never bother with formal wear!" Ross muttered, sounding irritated. Adam hummed in agreement. MineCon was coming up and the guys at the offices needed something nice to wear. The fanciest thing Ross had was a cotton button up t shirt and a clip on tie. So here Adam was in a department store with Ross, helping him pick out something to wear. Of course, Max would go with Ross, but he was out with Tim renewing their drivers licenses.

"Alright, how's this one?" Ross said, opening the door to his changing room.

Adam swallowed a lump in his throat when he saw his friend. It wasn't anything too fancy. It was just a classic black suit with a plain red polyester tie. And of course, because it's Ross, he was wearing his top gun hat on top of it all.

Oh damn, he looks so... hot. Shit Ross looks HOT. Adam was caught completely off guard. He never really got the chance to actually look at him like this. Adam had to keep swallowing due to the sudden increase of saliva flooding his mouth. Jesus Christ was he drooling?

"How's it look?" Ross asked, turning to stare at the full length mirror.

It looks fucking fantastic. Adam thought. But I bet you'd look better with nothing on at all.

Don't say that out loud, sounds stupid.

"It looks a little..." Adam glanced at his ass. "Tight on you. Let's try a different one." The suit looked fine. It looked fantastic to be honest. But Adam would say anything to get him out of his clothes again. "Let me help you pick out a new one."

Ross looked skeptical but shrugged. "Whatever." He said, waving Adam in. Adam couldn't help but do a miniature victory dance inside his head.

As soon as the door to the changing room closed, Adam realized how small the space was. Not too much for two grown men to stand around in. He could feel the heat coming off of Ross' skin and smell the scent of his suit. God he just wanted to fucking plow him right there. Fuck taking the suit off. But of course, they couldn't. They were in the middle of a fucking Old Navy's in the mall. There was no way they could do that.

But fuck it, Adam was never one to play by the rules.

Ross felt his eyebrows inch up his face when he felt Adam's arms snake around his waist and pull him closer. "Adam, it's kinda hard to change when you're hanging onto me."

"I know." Adam replied lightly, nuzzling his face into Ross' neck. Ross was confused. What the hell was he doing?

The answer to that question became quite clear when Ross felt something warm, wet, and firm press up against his neck.

"Adam! What the fu–" Ross' words trailed off into a strangled groan as Adam's hands started moving lower.

Adam smirked, pleased at how Ross melted under his administrations. "Be quiet, babe. People will hear if you're too loud."

There was no confusion now. Ross knew exactly what Adam planned on doing. Even worse, Ross was letting him do it. It was so hard not to. Ross hadn't been this horny and hormonal since he was 14, fresh to the world of puberty and sexual desire. Ross bit his lip hard enough to draw blood as Adam lifted up his cotton undershirt and slipped away the silky red tie, leaving him exposed to the cold air of the changing room. Either the temperature had dropped 20 degrees or Ross had gotten very hot very quick. It seemed like the latter when Adam latched his lips into Ross' neck and started sucking.