Redney - Stormy Nights

Oh look more gay smut who could have predicted this. This fic contains some general gay shit, some dirty talk, a dash of daddy kink (oh god that's embarrassing to say out loud) and some rimming. Ya know, the basics. I think Barney would top because he's a very demanding person that sets rules and boundaries and he's stronger than Red so he can pin him down and... Let's just get to the story!
===========================
It was a dark, rainy night in the house. Grams slept soundly and Ooshgoon snores loud enough to wake the dead. Everyone was fast asleep, except, of course, for a certain pair of lovebirds. Just down the hall from Grams' room, Red and Barney were using the sound of the thunder outside to muffle the sounds of their moans as they wrestled beneath Barney's sheets.

Red loved Barney's body almost as much as he loved his heart. It was muscular and powerful, but also just pudgy enough to be soft, squishy, and comfortable. The warmth radiating off of his skin wrapped around Red in a loving embrace as Barney kissed him languidly. Long, deep kisses. It was not just any sex, it was love making. Barney took great consideration to Red and cared for his satisfaction more than his own. He took things slow and always took care of his Red.

Slowly, Res began to grind up into his lover's hips above him, earning a groan deep from Barney's throat.

"Red." He whispered. "Yours sos hot." Red could only whine in response as Barney trailed his hands down to the tent in Red's boxers. Another impatient whimper forced its way out of Red as Barney cupped him in his palm, giving a light squeeze. "Yous turn me on sos much. I's don't knowing what to do."

Red knew he shouldn't be this turned on by Barney whenever he talked dirty to him. The man couldn't even talk dirty in proper English. But somehow, that just made it hotter. The way Barney's voice got all deep and growled each word made Red weak. He moaned loud enough to be heard above a thunder clap outside their window. Barney smirked and pressed a finger gently over Red's chapped lips before diving down to suck a love bite into the pale skin of his neck. Red couldn't help but moan again, even louder than the last.

Barney pulled away from the newly formed purple mark. "Don'ts be toos loud." He whispered against Red's jugular. "Wes don't want Ooshgoon to hears you." Red nodded and whimpered again as Barney started to pull away his boxers.

"Damns, babe. Yours really want me, huh?" Barney smiled up at him as he leaned down to Red's hips and spread his milky white thighs apart. Red blushed considerably when Barney exposed him, but showed no resistance as Barney pulled his legs apart. Red nodded shyly. Barney chuckled a little. "Don'ts worrying. I'lls take care of yous."

Before Red could react, Barney slid down on Red's member, taking it in to the hilt. He could not hold back the loud groan that came when Barney tightened his mouth around him. His skin burned with a sudden wave of heat and Red could not hold back any longer. He released into Barney's mouth, howling loud enough to slip under the crack of Barney's door and travel into the deserted halls of the house.

Barney couldn't swallow fast enough as his mouth was filled with Red's seed, and instead lay across Red's lap contently with dribbles of cum leaking out of his swollen lips and running down his unshaven chin. It was pretty damn hot to Red even in his tuckered out state.

That is, until Barney spit out the remainder of the seed in his mouth and coated his fingers generously in the mixture of saliva and semen. Red looked down at him curiously until he felt wet fingers circling his entrance. Red's eyes went wide as his dick gave a twitch of interest far too soon after his last orgasm.