More Skyzan

WARNING: This is gay sex, so if you don't like sex or if you don't know what that is, I would advise running away. Run fast, run far, don't ask questions and don't look back. Book it.

For those of you that like this, welcome to my world of kinkiness. This includes some feminization, toys, dirty talk, cross dressing, and of course, anal.
Feminization, for those of you that don't know, is when you treat a guy like/call him a girl during sex because some people are into that. Whoopsies, sorry not sorry I do what I want.
===========================
Adam was a child at heart. No matter how many years passed, he still had the immature sense of humor, the loud laughter, the energy, and the love for playing around. No matter what it was he just loved to mess around. Wether it be Legos or action figures, stuffed animals or video games, he just loved to play.

So Max, being the kinky fuck that he was, took advantage of this love for toys. He introduced Adam to some toys more... *ahem* his age.

"Oh god, Max!" Adam moaned, tossing his head back. Max liked Adam like this. Sure, he still didn't shut the hell up, but at least Max could appreciate this kind of loud. His friend was currently lost in bliss with a red face, spit slicked lips, a bare chest heaving for breath, and a vibrating dildo stuck deep in his ass. It was pretty damn hot to say the least.

"Well aren't you pretty in your big girl clothes." Max purred, leaning over Adam's shoulder to suck another love bite into his neck. Adam whined desperately, arching up into his touch. They had just started their playmate and Max's lover was already begging for more. He couldn't stop the satisfied grin that spread across his face. "You're so receptive today. What a good girl."

Surprisingly, Adam was glad he had tried something new with Max. At first he didn't think that wearing lingerie would be attractive to him in any way, but it was actually a pretty big turn on for him. The way the silky fabric on the nightie slid over his skin and the words of encouragement Max whispered into his ear made him feel beautiful.

Adam couldn't stop the loud, whorish moan that left his mouth as Max's hands trailed down to the toy seated deep in his ass and pressed the heel of his palm up against it. The toy rocked inside of him and pressed up against that sweet little spot inside of him that Max loved so much. After all, it's what made the man below him melt into his arms. A hot mess he could shape and control. Oh, how Max loved to hear the screams he drew out of Adam's slutty little mouth.

"You're being very good right now." Max continued, pinching Adam's nipples under his nightie. "Do you wanna treat?"

Adam nodded eagerly, eyes going wide like a puppy. With a smirk, Max trailed his hands from Adam's chest to his hips, caressing them briefly before hooking his fingers around the lacy hem of his nightie and pulling the silky fabric up over the curve of Adam's waist. Sky was completely lost in Max. The dark look in his dark brown eyes, the way he wrapped his arms around him and his kisses down Adam's open thighs. Lost in the way his hot breath circulated around the curve of his neck and the words of praise whispered into his ears like a dirty prayer. Adam felt like he was being worshipped in all the best and hottest ways. He just laid back and whined as Max pinned his hands above his head and pulled away the remainder of the clothing he wore.

"How much do you want me?" Max asked, rutting his hips up against Adam's throbbing erection with each word. Adam found himself incapable of answering and instead let loose a long string of pleas and curse words as he strained against the hands holding him down.

With another cocky smirk, Max licked a long, sloppy streak up the length of Adam's chest. His tongue passed over the taut, hardened nipples and caused Adam to shiver. He practically sobbed when Max blew gently across the rapidly cooling saliva. He couldn't handle the sudden change from hot to cold in his already overstimulated mind. "Come on, it's a simple question." Max said conversationally.

"Max!" Adam managed to choke out. The torment didn't cease as Max pressed the vibrating toy farther into him. "Adam." Max responded casually and sarcastically. Adam could hardly take it anymore. It felt like he was about to explode from how much he needed it and everything was growing increasingly hot. Hot to the point where it was smothering him. He needed release and he needed it now.

The desperation Adam felt peeked as the race for release reached its climax. The coil of tension in his stomach tightened to unbearable heights. "Max please!" He shouted, squirming and bucking his hips mindlessly. "Oh god, Max!"

All self control and logical thought was gone from him. Max was amazed by the way his friend crumbled beneath his hands, loosing his mind with every caress.

"Max!" Adam screamed before his pleas trailed off into incoherent whimpering. Finally, Max's own self control was lost. With an animalistic growl, he grabbed Adam's thighs, threw them up over his shoulders, and hammered in with one hard thrust.

Adam let loose a noise that was somewhere between a moan and a gargling scream of relief and pleasure. Max wasn't sure what the fuck that noise was, but whatever it was, he fucking loved it. With Adam's groans of ecstasy to drive him forward, he started a brutal and unforgiving pace, hammering Adam down into the mattress.

Everything in Adam's world was falling apart as he was split apart from the inside. Someone was making the loudest, most wanton noises Adam had ever heard in his life, then he realized that was his own voice crying out. Max was groaning above him, grunting and biting down into Adam's neck as he slammed his hips up against Adam's. The sound of the headboard smacking against the wall and skin slapping my against skin mixed with the screams Adam was releasing. It was so hot now that Adam was close to losing consciousness. His skin burning to the touch as he screamed, finally reaching the high he so desperately needed. Long ropes of gooey white cum splattered up against Adam's abdomen and he howled, vision going white.

The way Adam jerked and spasmed around him became too much for Max. Finally, his dominating persona crumbled and he shrieked loudly, collapsing on top of his friend, loosing consciousness as overstimulation fried his system.

As Adam was slowly recovering from his high, Max stirred and looked up at him with a big grin. "That was pretty great."

"Oh yeah." Adam agreed languidly. "Definitely going to do that again sometime."

Max smiled again, cuddling down into Adam's bare chest. "That's my girl."
===========================
Yo, that happened. Wowie I really went wild there. Boy oh boy that was actually really fun to write. I hope y'all enjoy that, ya kinky bastards. Thanks for reading and putting up with my sexy nonsense. I dedicate this to lovemithzan because she asked for more Skyzan smut. Here ya go babe.

-💕 Bubblegum 💕