Redney - Pregnant

Yes, I'm doing mpreg. Fight me. 

===========================

It was a normal Sunday afternoon for Red and Barney. Cuddles and kisses and staying in bed all day. And of course, the awesome sex they sprinkled throughout the day. The only thing that was different from their normal weekend sex was the fact that they were trying for a baby this time.

Just a month ago they had been married. They wanted to have kids so much sooner but they wanted the financial benefits of being married before they had any children. Now that they were they didn't want to waste a single second. They couldn't wait to meet their little bundle of joy.

But first, the fun part. Conceiving the kid. 

Red gasped, biting down on his bottom lip as he felt the blunt head of Barney's cock press in. He clenched down on the throbbing length inside of him. This was always his favorite part. The feeling of being split open on his husband's dick was so hot it made him cross-eyed. The stretch, the burn, the way it prodded against his prostate. Being filled. Feeling complete. He whined at the hot feeling of flesh. He had always loved the feeling of dick over latex. Condoms weren't as satisfying as going raw. And now finally he got to experience it. 

"Mmmn~" He moaned, pulling at Barney's shoulder blades with his blunt fingernails. "You're good. You can move."

Barney smiled and kissed Red ever so delicately before pulling Red's ankles up and gently rolling his hips. Red moaned again, his hands going from Barney's back to his hips, trying to pull him closer. Barney carefully gauged his husband's reactions and acted according to the faces and noises he made. Before they started Red had told him to focus on pleasing himself so that they would have the seed to make the child, but Barney insisted on satisfying Red as well. Without satisfying Red Barney felt like he would just be using him. It would be like some sort of gentle rape. And he wanted Red to be happy. So he took a long time making sure that Red came before he did. 

Red pushed his face into the crook of his husband's shoulder and sighed happily, clenching down on the seed inside of him. His hopes were high and he was enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm with his handsome husband. Life was good.

It was about to get even better. 

A few weeks later, when Red started displaying signs of his pregnancy, they knew they had succeeded. An unnecessary fifteen pregnancy tests later told them Red was indeed pregnant, and they were overjoyed.

"Seriously?" Max snorted. "Fifteen tests? A bit dramatic, don't you think? Me and Ross used two. And I still thought that was a bit much."

"We want to be sure!" Red chirped happily. "After all, this is our first! Next time we'll use two."

Barney beamed at the words "next time." Another child. What a wonderful idea. They were only two weeks into the pregnancy and Barney was already impatient to meet his new child. 

Six weeks in they went to get their first ultrasound. The nurse had piercings and red hair with a white streak through her fringe. She smiled at their jumpy behavior when they sat Red down in the chair.

"First kid, huh?"

"Yep." Barney said proudly. 

"Good." She said. "The first one is always the funnest. At least it is for me, their reaction when they see their kid for the first time is always the best."

Red quickly rolled his shirt up and let the nurse slather gel over his slightly protruding belly. She placed the ultrasound transducer on top and gently moved the wand through the layer of gel. They watched with wonder as a grainy, grey image appeared on the screen. The nurse squinted at the picture for a moment and then pointed at a small, lightly fluttering white dot.