Redney [and other ships] - Sweetie Pie (Part 2)

When Barney and Red arrived back at the office, lunch break had ended.

"There you are!" Adam said when he saw them. "What took you losers so long?"

"Wes gots more than we needed tos." Barney explained sheepishly. Ross smiled in the background and gave them a thumbs up.

"Yeah, and Barney, I got you something special." Red said in a joking and light manner like he was about to pull the greatest prank of 2016. In reality, he was screaming on the inside and ready to pass out he was so nervous.

"Reallys?" Barney asked. Red nodded and dig into his pocket. He withdrew the heart shaped bottle of candy syrup and explained what it was. "It's a love potion." He said with a wink. Barney laughed loudly. Adam took this opportunity to pull out his phone and start a vlog documenting Red's romantic gift to Barney.

"Well? Try it!" Max snapped. Barney wiggled his eyebrows and popped the cap off. Cautiously, he took a sniff from the top of the bottle.

"What does it smell like?" Ross asked curiously.

"I don'ts knowing." Barney said, sounding surprised. "I haves no idea what de hell I'm smelling."

Red began to get nervous again. Oh shit. He didn't even know what it was. Barney turned the bottle upside down, but because of the thick consistency of the syrup, it moved like gum falling off of a table edge slowly. So slowly.

Barney shook the bottle impatiently until finally, a drip of candy poked out of the top of the bottle. Barney swiped it with his finger and licked it off.

His face contorted into surprise, shock, disgust, happiness, and sadness all at the same time. There were more emotions Red didn't even recognize. "What does it taste like?" Red asked eagerly, hoping, praying to god it would taste alright.

"Like..." Barney choked on his words. "Like my modders coconut pastry. My
Favorite childhoods memorys."

Red was shocked, but not as shocked as Max. "No it doesn't!" He shouted, grabbing the bottle from Barney's hand. "There's no way this stupid fucking bubblegum pink liquid tastes like coconut pastry." Max took a bit of the syrup as well and his eyes went wide. "I-it tastes like mac n cheese. That... That isn't possible."

Everyone took turns trying the strange pink candy, everyone tasted something different. All their favorite foods, all things they had fond memories of and found great comfort in. Red was shocked. What the hell was this thing?

Suddenly, a wave swept over the offices. Red's knees began to tremble and he fell, his vision blurring. His friends fell as well, groaning and clutching their stomachs. Before any of them could call for help, a wave unbearable fatigue washed over Red and he fell into deep sleep.
===========================
"Fuck!"

"No way."

"What the hells is this?"

"Oh my GOD."

Red's vision swam as he slowly opened his eyes. The room was filled with his friends, who were all panicking and looked... Really... Weird. What the hell?

"What was in that fucking candy I ate?" Red wondered aloud as he stared at his friends. He had taken drugs. That was the only explanation. There was no way he wasn't tripping balls.

Before him stood an extremely agitated and horrified group of his friends. Barney, Max, Ross, Adam... But they... They all had cat ears and tails.

Adam had a brown ear and a black ear with a spotted black and brown tail. Max had a striped orange tail and ear combination like that of a tabby cat. Ross had black ears with white lining inside the curve of the ears and a black tail with a white tip. Barney had a golden brown pair of ears and tail with hints of darker brown. Red himself had plain orange ears and an orange tail with a white tip.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO US, RED?!" Max shouted, looking murderous. Barney looked horrified as well as Adam. Ross seemed to be the only one who was genuinely happy to be in this situation. "I'm a kawaii neko." He said with a giggle very unlike his normal laughter and behavior.

"Alesa is going to fucking kill me." Adam muttered. "Mason is going to pull my tail and... Oh god..."

"WHAT THE SHIT MAN?!" Barney shouted, turning in circles around and around trying to catch his tail. It just kept flicking right out of his grasp.

Ross, in the meantime, was imitating meows and trying to purr. Fortunately m, he seemed to be very proud and pleased in his new form. Unfortunately, he was the only one among them.

"Oh shit." Red muttered.
===========================
Booooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiii
This really ain't a oneshot cause it has multiple chapters but STILL I LOVE THE IDEA OF THIS AND I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL TOO. Warning, this is going to turn smutty and stuff as the story progresses and I know a lot of you don't have a problem with that but I want everyone to be safe and comfortable reading because I have seen some SHIT on the Internet and I still can't unsee it. Be safe, stay bitchin.

-💕 Bubblegum 💕