Maxvactor

Apparently people wanted more of this! Shit's going well. I'm feeling the vibes of creativity. Updates are coming at a reasonable pace. Life is good. I'm okay with this. Enjoy the chapter!

===========================

Red had fallen in lust.

This was certainly not love. Instead of butterflies in his stomach, Red received a hot feeling of desire. Anytime he saw Max he got a hard on. It's not like Max didn't know, either. He'd look down at Red's lap and bite his lips. Then he'd look back up and wink at Red.

What a fuckin' tease.

Anytime they were alone, Max would pull him in for a kiss. Hungry kisses. He was practically devouring him. Before Red knew it, Max had pulled him in. With his dark eyes and his glossy dark red hair, he was a tempter, drawing Red in and sealing his fate with a kiss.

"Come on." Max breathed against Red's mouth. He pulled Red's head back to look into his eyes. "Come on, Michael. Don't you want me?"

Red groaned. He loved the way Max said his name. It rolled off his tongue in a husky purr and caused goosebumps to rise on his arms and neck.

"Yes." Red admitted. "I want you."

Max smirked. "Good. Because I want you too."

Max maneuvered himself off of Red's lap and slid down his body. He tilted his head, peppering kisses down Red's chest and abdomen as he crawled his way down the bed. Red cried out as Max bit down on his inner thigh. A tongue came out to soothe the new wound. 

"I know you want me." Max purred. "What do you want me to do?"

Red swallowed a lump of nerves in his throat as Max sucked another hickey into the other thigh. "I... I can't- Max!"

"Michael." Max growled. 

"I want..." Red groaned as Max's breath ghosted over his throbbing erection. "I want your mouth."

"My mouth...?" Max prompted. 

"On my dick!" Red finally gasped. "Put it on my dick!"

Max didn't answer. He didn't even pause to smirk. He just dove down. Red gasped when he felt the warm, wet heat of Max's mouth moving along his shaft. His huge hands pinned down Red's hips and forced him to be still. His mouth made loud, sinfully wet sounds as he bobbed his head. Max started out by sucking gently. But it escalated to incessant suction as Red neared orgasm. 

"MAAAAAAAAAAAX!" Red screamed. Max pulled off just in time to have Red's ejaculation land all over his face. He gave Red a content smile as he licked the seed off of his lips. 

"You're so pretty, babe." Max said. "Now turn over. I'm going to bury my dick in your ass."

Red groaned at the order. He obeyed almost immediately. Max gave Red a moment to adjust the pillow while he retrieved the lube. Red arched his back, spread his legs, and reached back to spread himself open for Max's fingers.

"God." Max hissed. "You should see yourself, babe. Spreading yourself out for me all nice and pretty. You are such a slut."

Red moaned at Max's words. His whimpers only got louder as Max pressed the first two fingers in. He pushed his hips back, clenching around his lover's digits.

"That's right." Max whispered. "Fuck yourself on my fingers."

"Ooooooh." Red moaned. "Fuuuuuck."

Max quickly added another finger. Then another. Red bit his lip against the burning stretch. But he took it. He wanted it. He wanted more. If he had the ability to speak he would have asked for the whole fist. Instead he just screamed incoherently into the pillow. Dirty talk tumbled out of Max's mouth freely. Red probably would have found it incredibly hot if he had been able to hear it. All he could hear was the ringing in his ears and the throbbing heartbeat in his throat. He was getting too hard too fast after his last orgasm and was dangerously, painfully close to cumming for the second time.

"Max." Red croaked. "Hold on. Yellow."

Immediately after hearing the safe word Max paused. "You okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah. I'm good." Red said. "Just slow down."

Max gently kissed his friend in response. Red smiled. Max went back to what he was doing.

Now Red was more comfortable. Max was giving him time to build up to his high again. It was far better than before. He sighed happily. 

"You wanna put it in?" Red called over his shoulder.

"Fuck yeah." Max groaned. 

"Do it." Red begged.

He didn't waste any time. Max hoisted himself up and mounted his lover. Red moaned aloud as his dominant slipped inside of him. 

Max started out slow. He was watching for Red's reaction, making sure it was okay before he sped up. He watched Red's face change like leaves in autumn. Unsure, shocked, then totally blissed out. Now was the time to speed up.

Red cried out when he felt Max moving faster. 

"Michael." Max growled. "Look at me."

Red shook his head in despair. He couldn't. He was too embarrassed by the sounds he was making. By the way he was twitching and begging for more. He couldn't look.

"Michael." Max's voice was gentle. Yet Red could hear the threatening menace lurking beneath the hushed tones. He swallowed his pride and looked up.

Max's eyes were dark and full of lust. His ears were bright red and his face pink. His eyebrows were knit together in concentration. And all Red could see was desire.

"I love you."

Red tried to look away, but he couldn't. Not with Max holding him in place. He was forced to show Max his face as he came. 

He burned with shame and pleasure. He knew he could always trust Max to be with him, yet after hearing Max say those words, he knew it could never be the same. So he couldn't show Max just how much he liked to hear those words. 

But Max knew. 

"Max..." He whispered. 

"Don't." Max snapped. "You don't have to say anything. If you don't want to be with me you don't have to. You don't. I just thought that maybe...."

Red grabbed onto Max's shoulders and pulled him closer. He buried his face into Max's freckle dusted neck and breathed in the sweet scent. The sharpness of the sweat. The natural aroma of his musk. 

"It's okay." Red assured his friend. "I love you too. I'm just... Not ready yet."

Max was silent. 

"That was a lie." Red admitted. "I'm ready."

"Then why are you holding back?" Max asked, finally returning Red's embrace.

"I'm scared."

Max sighed, absentmindedly playing with Red's curls. "I know. But that's okay. I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want."

"I want to be with you." Red said honestly. And for the first time he realized it was true. He was in lust. But also in love. Buried underneath his fear and his insecurity he had been trying to hide himself from his own feelings because he was afraid. Afraid of rejection from another person he cared about. 

"Then... Will you trust me?" Max asked hopefully.

Red leaned in and kissed his redheaded, feisty lover. Giving him the only answer he ever needed.

"Finally." Max sighed.

===========================

*groaning in self hatred*

SAFE WORDS: 
Yellow = Slow down
Red = Stop
Just like traffic lights.

Remember, friends. Consent is important. You can say no and you can tell your partner what you're comfortable with. If your partner is a good lover (like Max) they will listen. If you're a top, you should make sure your bottom is feeling safe and satisfied. Communication, consent, and harmony is the key to a good relationship and good sex. Okay, thank you!

-💕 Bubblegum 💕