Mithross - giving a fuck

Usually, Max didn't give a fuck about anyone or anything and he just sort of floated through life not giving a shit just like that. But, unfortunately, he could never stop caring about Ross. Why was that unfortunate? Because he trusted Ross enough to do stupid shit like... Well... Let's just explain what was happening.

Max groaned as Ross ground his hips down onto his own at a rough and unforgiving pace. Usually, Ross was a docile, lazy person who in life and bed, liked to lay there and let pleasure come his way. But every once and a while he would want to have a little control over Max. At first he was very gentle, but after learning how impatient Max was, he learned to be very rough and controlling with him. "Ross... Ugh, fuck."

"Is that all you have to say?" Ross asked with a harsh bite into Max's hickey covered neck. "Very interesting. You truly have a way with words."

"Shut up, bitch." Max growled at him with a cold glare. Ross responded to his comment with a harsh smack across his thigh. The action earned a low groan from Ross' submissive. "Let's remember who's the bitch in this relationship, shall we?"

Max whimpered as Ross roughly unbuckled his jeans and pulled them off. Max was already in his boxers and Ross was still fully clothed. Ross looked up at him through the shading of his eyelashes as he bowed his head to Max's groin and pressed his cherry red lips against the cotton of Max's boxer briefs. His breath caught in his throat at the sight of his friend sucking the outline of his erection through his underwear.

"R-Ross." Max choke out, bucking his hips weakly. His mind was losing grip on reality. Thoughts and objections melting away as a primal need from the back of his mind rose to the surface. It took over all his spirit and soul, begging, fighting, only seeking release.

Ross knew Max was reaching his breaking point, so he pulled away to remove his underwear, now soaked I with a mixture of saliva and precum. Honestly, Ross was falling apart too. The desperation that Max was displaying so shamelessly was contagious. He would fall apart if he didn't do something soon. He didn't have time to remove his jeans, so Ross just unbuttoned the front of his jeans and pulled out his own hard member. Using as much spit as he could muster he slicked himself up and lined himself up with Max's unprepared entrance. Ross found that usually Max was too impatient to wait until preparation was over and it was just better to do Max unprepared with lots of lube.

However, that did not mean it was painless for Max to be filled with Ross unprepared. He hissed and dug the blunt tips of his fingernails into Ross' shoulder blades. Desperately he was trying to relax. Meanwhile Ross was trailing little kisses down his neck and chest gently. He was always so patient with Max. It was seemly infinite, the patience Ross had for his lovers and friends. It was one of the qualities Max truly valued in Ross.

Finally, Max was ready for Ross and gave him the signal that it was okay to move now. Ross didn't bother starting off slow. Max hated it when Ross tried to be gentle. He was really pushy when it came to sex, not that Ross minded. Quite the contrary really.

The sounds of pleasure filled the room as Ross struck Max's prostate. Max's hands tore at the sheets. He was holding on for dear life. It felt like if he let go he would be thrown into oblivion. That's the way Ross made him feel. No matter how hard he tried not to let him take control, Max would always lose his mind, in the end.

Ross was trying to keep his cool. Max was very close to pushing him over the edge, but Ross couldn't. That would mean he would leave his lover unsatisfied. He refused to do that to Max. Sure, he could finish himself off, but Ross wanted to be the one who brought him to completion.

"Ross, Ross, Ross." Max gasped, throwing his legs around Ross' waist and pulling him further down. The way Max said his name was unbearably hot to Ross. Like a prayer, like Ross was the only thing that he knew and saw, it was of love and lust where the line blurred to create the perfect medium. The caress of Max's hands in Ross' hair was driving him crazy.

Soon they found a rhythm. A pace that brought both of them pleasure.

Ross knew his lover was approaching orgasm before his lover did, for he was left with a shred of logical thought while his lover was lost, left with nothing to wander through his overwhelming pleasure. Ross heard the hitch in his breath and felt his muscles tense before the final release that sent him over the edge kicking and screaming. Max collapsed, exhausted. It was slightly uncomfortable to have Ross continually thrusting inside of him, but he would not stop him. He cared for Ross and wanted him to be happy. He could deal with a little bit of the shocks and after sparks from his previous orgasm if it meant Ross could find his own release. And he did, riding out his high as he released, groaning and panting into the ginger below him.

The Ross Max knew for many years and had come to love was back, cuddling up against Max and pressing a kiss against his cheek. "I love you." He mumbled against Max's chest.

Max could not hold back the smile that surfaced on his face. "Yeah, yeah. Just go to sleep, you fucking nerd." He said gently. Together, they did.
===========================
This is pretty shitty to be honest. But lovemithzan asked for a smut where Ross tops. This one is also for ArtsyBitch and destiel1987 who asked for some MithRoss smut. I'm so sorry it turned out like this, you guys deserve better. Y'all loyal (I'm sorry) the song I listened to while writing this is called "I want to have your babies" which I found from a Black Butler crack and is a great song. Check it out it sounds like a MithRoss thing.

-💕 Bubblegum 💕