Maxney

Another first for me! This shit is going well!

===========================

"Max."

The redhead sighed, ignoring his boyfriend. He knew what he wanted. He always knew what Barney wanted. But he wasn't going to give in. Not this time.

"Maaaaaax."

Stay strong. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.

"Max!"

"Oh my god! What?!" Max snapped, twisting around to look at his smirking boyfriend.

"Can you do the thing?" Barney pleaded.

"Ugh. No! There is no way I'm putting that thing on again!"

"Maaaaaaaaaax...."

"Christ, John. Aren't you an adult?"

"Pleeeeaaase?"

Max groaned, throwing his head back. "Fine! Jesus. Just shut up!"

Barney gave him the biggest grin. "Thank you!"

"Yeah, whatever. You fuckin' dork." Max mumbled as he walked off to find it.

You see, fans sent in gifts to them. This often included drawings, candy, stuffed animals, figurines, and just letters telling them how much they meant to them. But some people went above and beyond by sending them clothing. Someone sent John said item of clothing, but it didn't actually fit him. It happened to fit Max perfectly. Ever since Barney had been nagging him to put it on.

Max took a deep breath and swallowed his pride. Sure, he didn't exactly like wearing it, but it always made his boyfriend smile. And seeing that goofy grin on John's face was always worth the trouble.

Not that Max would tell him that. Then he'd never hear the end of it.

He took his time walking back to the room. Procrastinating wouldn't do him any good, yet it still gave him the temporary comfort he needed in order to do this.

Barney smiled wide at the sight of Max wearing the best gift he had ever received from a fan.

Max was wearing a simple white bikini. The bottoms had a heart on the backside. While the top was low cut and had words sewn into them. It said the following.

I (heart) My Johnny~

Max looked ready to kill someone, and yet Barney could see the corners of his mouth twitching as he tried to hold back a smile. "You look stunning, babe."

"Oh shut up, you fuckin' egotistical dork!" Max shouted bitterly. Barney just laughed, beckoning his boyfriend over. Max sighed and followed his finger, walking closer to John. His boyfriend was pulling him into a hug.

"You're the best." Barney said.

"Shut up." Max muttered. "I love you too, you fuck."

===========================

That was short and kinda fuckin' weird. Well, whatever. I'm a fuckin' dick anyway so I'm just going to publish this like it is.

-💕 Bubblegum 💕