Redney - Learning Something New

I looked back on all the smut I've written and realized it's all so painfully repetitive. The way I write it, the words I use, how it begins, how it happens, how it ends. My smut just sucks in that way. No originality. So today I decided to experiment with how I write smut and hopefully make something new. That's why it has no plot and skips straight to the sex. This is about Red exploring his sexual desire and body with Barney.
===========================

"God, you smell good." You say, nuzzling your nose into the crook of his neck and taking a deep sniff. He chuckles, closing around you in his embrace.

"Yours smelling good too, Red." Barney said fondly.

You want his hands on you, or in you, anything, but instead of reaching for your painfully straining erection, he raises his hands up to cradle your neck. At the look he gives you when he does this, your heart seems to stop. He leans in to kiss you, and it's all you can do to keep breathing. Your senses are overwhelmed by Barney. His hands on your neck, his mouth against yours, and when his thigh comes up to press between your legs, everything is perfect.

You're breathing too fast, but it's fine, because you can feel how unsteady Barney's breathing is too, hot and almost wet against your neck. As things begin to get more heated, you realize how much you're starved for friction. You grind down against him, feeling your dick press up and slide against his leg. It's so fucking good you can't stand it and all you want is more.

When you try to brace yourself against the bed for leverage as you grind against him, panting like a dog with heatstroke. Barney drops his hands from your neck. Instead he takes your hands in his, kissing them gently, one after the other.

"Yours sos beautiful, Red." He whispers to you. You whine impatiently, arching your back and trying to wiggle your hips against his to get him moving already.

But he simply leans down to kiss you again. It's good, but it's not enough. You could just scream in frustration. He's pressing kisses against your palm, and he's watching you so intently that when you meet his eyes it's only love you see in them. And you can't help but trust in him to take care of you.

Finally, he pulls away your boxers, leaving you naked. You blush, as he's still in his jeans and boxers. But he pays no mind to his own clothes, instead leaning down to kiss along your stomach and the inside of your thighs, nibbling at the sensitive skin on the junction of your crotch and inner thigh, causing you to shudder and thrust towards his face. Barney laughs, his eyes glittering as he looks down at you. Finally, he unbuttons his jeans and let's them fall away. After they're gone he removes his boxers, leaving him naked, and you breathe out a sigh of relief. You hadn't even realized you had been holding your breath in the first place. He spreads your legs, leaning over to the bedside table to grab the bottle of lube that awaited them. You shifted on the bed to get comfortable as he lived himself up, preparing himself to enter you. Finally, he leans down and kisses you, full and passionate, and you wrap your arms around his neck, kissing back.

"I loves you." He whispers, pushing in.

You cry out at the sudden intrusion, tightening your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He moves slow and steady, letting you adjust to him as he seated himself inside of you, not pushing in too fast. He was always so considerate when you made love. Once he was in you, he stilled his movements completely, being unnaturally still. You try to adjust your breathing, burying your head inside of his neck. "I'm sorry." You say.

"Takings your times." He tells you. "Is want yous to enjoying this."

You smile, feeling safer than you ever had before in your life, holding him close to you, never willing to let him go. Barney was all you ever wanted. He was the only one you would ever let do this.

"Go on." You said. "I'm ready."

Carefully, Barney thrusted. Unable to help yourself, you throw your head back and mewl. He continued, determined to please you. "Oh please." You beg. "Barney... Ngh..." You couldn't breath as he pushed himself in again and again. It had never felt so good before. Never been so intense.

"Red." Barney said. His voice was so urgent and serious that you couldn't help but pay attention, looking up at him, his eyes and face dead serious. "Nevers forget how much Is loveded you."

"I won't." I promised him.

Before I had any time to react, he thrusted into me, hard and fast, jerking me in time with his thrusts. I screamed so loud my voice broke as I came. It was unexpected, uncontrollable, and so intense that it was painful. In the end, he had made sure of one thing.

I never forgot what he told me that day.

===========================
...

Sooooooooo...

What did'ya think?

-💕 Bubblegum 💕