Redney - Luck of the Office

In which Barney gets turned on by the kilt Red wore and fucks him over his desk fully clothed. (Briefly dies of embarrassment)
===========================
Red chugged down his bottle of water. He had just finished helping with the lucky office t shirts advertisement. It had been special because he was one of the only redheads in the office, so he became the leprechaun after Max blatantly refused to put on the kilt Red now wore. Wearing a kilt was actually quite comfortable for Red. He got a nice breeze in his lower parts and it all felt very open and freeing. Unfortunately, he looked like he was wearing a skirt, and his legs were skinny and his knees were knobby and he didn't like himself. But he was too lazy to change back into his pants. What was the point? The kilt was comfortable and he was fine with wearing it. At least for now.

Behind him, the door to his office opened and then closed. He heard the lock click shut and the blinds slide down over his window. He turned to see Barney by the door holding the string that controlled the blinds with a dark look on his face. Not a look of hatred or malice, but something else entirely.

"Hellos Red." He said, walking over slowly. Barney was walking differently as well. Using long strides and rolls of his heels, making his hips sway side to side as he sauntered over in a seductive manner. "I see yours wearing the kilt."

Red gulped nervously and nodded, trying to relax his nerves by smiling. "Yeah! It's got a nice breeze down below. Very freeing and all that. You should try it on some day!"

Barney chuckled lowly. "Maybes Is will somesday. But for now..."

He pushed Red up against the wall with a gentle shove and pinned him there with his hands on either side of his head. Red gasped in surprise as Barney trailed his eyes up and down the length of Red's body leisurely. Suddenly, he hoisted Red's legs up and wrapped them around his waist, letting him grab onto Red's ass underneath his kilt. "Yours look reallys hot, by the way." He whispered in Red's ear while grinding up against him. Red moaned and wrapped his arms around Barney's neck. This was unexpected and wrong, yet it felt too good to resist. Red was a bit ashamed of giving into his friends touches and kisses so easily, but his doubts and embarrassment was quickly extinguished by the feeling of a firm tongue pressing up against his Adam's apple. Barney's hot breath stirred up excitement deep within the red haired man and caused the hair on his neck to stand up, alert to their surroundings.

Barney had begun to trail kisses down his neck. Red's hands flew away from Barney's neck to hold on to the front of his sweatshirt, whining in distress. "Barney!" He gasped. He chuckled darkly, sucking on his sweet spot. "I founds it, dirts."

"Barney, please!" He shouted, throwing his head back against the sound foam on the wall. Barney ignored his begging as he slipped his hands under Red's shirt and ran his hands over Red's ribcage. His skin was soft and unusually pale. Barney loved it.

Everything was escalating as Red tugged at Barney's sweatshirt harder, signaling for him to take it off. Finally, he did. Pulling away from Red and pulling the sweater over her head and tossing it carelessly behind him. As soon as the sweatshirt left his hands he lunged back at his friend, pinning Red back up against the wall and attacking his neck once again with his lips. Red moaned as he ran his hands up Barney's back, pulling the hem of his t shirt up with him. Barney obliged and let his shirt come away, exposing his chest hair to Red's eyes. He stared hungrily at the skin, drooling slightly. Barney smirked.

"Yours like what your see, huh?" He asked, grinning cockily. He damn well knew the answer to that question. But instead of answering it, Red pulled him in for another hungry, lust-filled kiss. Barney seemed to be okay with this answer, for he wrapped his hands around Red's waist and began to stroke his sides. He shivered at the feeling of hands trailing up and down the sides of his ribcage. The feeling of Barney's hot breath on his neck as he nibbled at his ear. He let Barney take off his shirt. With another smirk, he began to slowly move down the length of Red's body. Leaving kisses and kitten licks as he went. Never did Barney break eye contact. His gaze filled with lust and love and passion. He whined as he felt a tongue press up against his nipples. Hard and erect from the cold air and the hormones. Barney lovingly traced his tongue over the lines of his ribs, the dips in his muscles, into his belly button, and nuzzled the red pubic hair as he reaching his destination.

Red screamed as Barney engulfed his member whole without warning. The older man moaned around it, sending vibrations up his lover's shaft. Red couldn't hold on much longer. Finally, he let go into Barney's mouth, he gagged on the sudden flow of liquid but managed to swallow it all. As soon as he was done, Barney gently slipped himself inside of the exhausted Red. He whined in pain from the sudden intrusion. He was far bigger than Red had expected him to be, and he was having a hard time adjusting. But Barney waited patiently, wiping away Red's tears and whispering words of encouragement. Slowly, he relaxed into the heavy weight of the Turkish man inside of him.

"Okay, you can move now." Red whispered, hiding his shy and embarrassed blush in Barney's shoulder. But he pulled Red away from him, gave him a loving kiss, and said; "Letting me see your beautiful faces." Though his cheeks darkened further, Red made no attempt to resist. Finally, Barney pulled his hips back, easing himself out of Red slowly before giving a shallow thrust. A thrust that had him moaning loudly and clinging to Barney for dear life. "SHIT!" Red cried. Barney simply fisted the hem of his skirt, his hands gripping so hard he could feel his fingernails digging into his palm through the cotton.

Barney's head spun, he couldn't believe he finally had Red beneath him, in his arms, he was inside of him. It was like his dream had come true in the best way possible. It was addicting. He was beautiful in that kilt. He was beautiful without it. Red was just beautiful.

"Barney, Barney please! Oh god, harder! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh my god mmmmmm...." He babbled. Not even thinking about what was coming out of his mouth anymore. He couldn't think. It was too hot, too good to think. God damn, who even cared? For fucks sake, it was so good. Red couldn't remember ever feeling this good in his life.

It was too soon after his first orgasm to cum again, but that's exactly what Red did, screaming and clinging to Barney the whole time. "Fuck." Barney growled as he continued thrusting into the limp and tired Red, going slower now so as not to hurt the spent man. It didn't take long got him to cum either, pulling out to cum on his lover's pale stomach, painting white skin with even whiter ejaculation. Tired and boneless, Red would have slid to the floor had Barney not been holding him up. He held his lover close and slowly crouching to set him on the floor gently. Red was confused and sad when Barney left him. Though he was too weak to lift his head. But Barney did not leave him for too long. Soon he was back with a roll of paper towels and a water bottle. With a gentle touch, Barney slowly helped to clean Red up, kissing him and whispering words of praise. He felt unendingly grateful that Barney was being so kind to him. Red finally managed to summon the strength to wrap his arms around Barney's neck. Once he was up, Red could finally kiss him.

"I love you." Red whispered.

"I loves you too, dirts." Barney whispered to him.
===========================
The first update in a while! I'm sorry I haven't kept up to date, I already released a chapter explaining why. Thank you for all the supportive words and encouragement you have no idea how much it means. Seriously thank you. I'm going to get through this slowly, I believe in myself. Don't you give up either if you're struggling through the same battle I am. Stay strong. Stay sexy. Stay fabulous.

-💕 Bubblegum 💕