Max x Barney x Male!Reader

Requested by blutyphoon
Warning: this is shit.
Okay! Enjoy!

===========================

You pulled your boyfriend in for a kiss, enjoying the vibrations of him shaking for your touch. Barney came up behind you two and wrapped his arms around your waist.

Max and Barney were two entirely different lovers, yet they both had their perks. Max is impatient. This made him a fast and rough lover compared to the thorough and careful Barney. Max loved to dirty talk while Barney was more inclined to give praise. Max liked to pull your hair and Barney liked to caress it. Both of them satisfied different sexual moods. They were the best of both worlds.

"You look delicious, babe." Barney said, reaching down to grind his palm down against your hardening crotch. You gasped, throwing your head back. And you're so glad that you did. It forced you to look up at Max's face.

His face was flushed. His dark eyes were heavily lidded and full of a lusty, covetous heat. Max's teeth were dug into his bottom lip. Everything about his face said I want you.

"I want to blow you." He whispered into your ear. You shuddered at his words.

"That's funny." You said. "I thought you'd want it the other way around. Don't you want to be the one getting off?"

"Believe me, I will." Max growled, forcefully spreading your legs. He sucked your cock into his mouth as started working his way down your shaft.

"WOAH!" You shouted, jerking in Barney's arms.

"Max, slow down." Barney chuckled. "You're going to choke yourself."

Max tried to retort, but he still had your cock stuffed down his throat. His words came out as muffled grunts while the rest of what he said was sent up your shaft as vibrations. You nearly came right then and there. Barney held you still and continued sucking hickeys into your neck. Max's hands are gripping your hips so hard you're sure that bruises are forming. You were covered in hands and mouths as you enjoyed the sensation of drowning in pleasure.

Max's mouth is working miracles. His tongue curls around the head, licking up any dribbles of precum before he dives back down. He sets a harsh, punishing pace, going faster than you can handle. Your mind goes blank. Wanton sounds vibrate the walls.

Barney chuckled, letting his hands fall down to pinch at your nipples. He seemed to be satisfied with the job he had done on your neck.

"How fortunate we are." Barney purred, a finger tracing your navel. "To have such a pretty boy to play with."

"John." You gasped. "If you say shit like that I'm gonna cum."

"That's fine." Barney said. "I'm sure Max doesn't mind."

Max hummed in agreement, making you scream.

"Damn it, Max!" You huffed. "Warn a guy before you start vibrating like that!"

Max smirks up at you, wrapping a few fingers around the base of your cock and humming. Loud and long.

You cum immediately, howling and shaking. Barney strokes your sides and soothes you through your violent orgasm.

Max groaned, pulling his mouth off of you. "Oh, god. Please tell me that we can fuck him."