MithRoss - Super Smash [featuring Adam]

WARNING: Yeah, yeah. This is gay porn, you guys know the drill. If you don't like sex don't read, don't read if you don't know what sex is, because this is a terrible way to find out. But other than that enjoy the show.
===========================
Max and Ross were playing Super Smash Brothers just like every other Friday night. Ross was absentmindedly nuzzling into Max's fiery red hair and Max was cuddling up into his embrace. Both men were unaware of personal boundaries at this point in their relationship. They've just known each other too long. They're comfortable around each other.

Soon, their game became boring as Ross kicked Max's ass for what must have been the billionth time. Max just sighed, having gotten used to Ross beating him at video games. They had to do something else.

"Ross, I'm bored."

"Yeah, I feel that. We don't have much else to do though."

Max groaned and tossed his head back. "God! I'm so bored!"

Ross looked up, a mischievous look in his eyes that made Max feel uneasy. "Well, we could always do that one thing."

Max furrowed his brow in confusion, clueless as to what "that one thing" was until Ross gripped Max's chin and pulled his face up into a rough and passionate kiss. Max moaned into the kiss, his hands coming up to tangle themselves in Ross' soft, curly hair.

Their clothes were removed rather quickly. Max's thighs trembled as Ross gripped them hard in his iron grip. Max could feel the bruises forming into the pale skin of his thighs. In the back of his mind, he felt the nagging desire to shove Ross down and take control of the situation, but he couldn't summon his strength to preform the action as Ross sucked love bites into his neck. He was weak beneath Ross' hands.

"God, I've wanted this for so long." Ross growled, grinding his hips down to meet Maxms throbbing erection. "Do you have any idea how hard it was to see you everyday walking out of the shower, wet, in nothing but a towel? I wanted to take you right there under the shower head so. Many. Times." Max moaned at the thought as Ross yanked away his Sans shirt. "You're one pretty boy, Max. With all that red hair and those sassy hips and that little defiant scowl of yours. I have wanted to wipe that scowl of your off for ages as I take you from behind."

Max writhed helplessly as Ross traced the tip of his finger over the lines on his stomach and leaned down to leave a trail of kisses down his abdomen before  reaching the surface of Max's boxer briefs. He smirked up at Max as he placed a kiss against the tip of his penis through the cloth. Max whimpered as Ross pulled down his underwear, leaving him naked. Then he took Max into his mouth and slid down, taking all of his impressive length. Max screamed and writhed, but Ross sill held his hips down, preventing him from thrusting into the warm, wet cavern as Ross continued to pleasure him. He couldn't hold it back anymore. Max came down Ross' throat, who swallowed all he had to give, smirking up at the panting face of his friend.

"Please..." Max begged him.

Ross leaned back, smirking down at his blushing lover. "Please what?" Max struggled to say something, but it trailed off into a hissing groan as Ross latched his lips onto the jagged edge of Max's hip bone. "Please, please, puh... PLEASE!" He screamed, bucking his hips mindlessly as Ross pressed the heel of his palm into his crotch. But Ross held his hips down. Max didn't receive the friction he needed so desperately.

"That's no way to ask a question, darling." Ross husked, nibbling on Maxms ear lobe. "What do you want, darling?"

"Fuck me!" Max shouted, tossing his head from left to right desperately. "God, Ross! I'm yours! Just fuck me, fuck me please!"

Ross smiled with approval down at him, giving him one last surprisingly gentle kiss. "Good boy." He praised him, before giving him three digits to suck on. Max took them into his mouth immediately and began to suck, which earned him hard grind of Ross' hips against his own.

Finally, he pulled the digits away from Max and trailed his wet fingers down to circle Max's waiting entrance, which clenched impatiently. Ross' hand prevented Max from rocking his hips down on Ross' fingers as he slid two in, receiving a loud moan from his lover. Ross' own breath hitched in excitement.

"God damn, baby. Look at you take those fingers so nicely for me. Do you like it when I fuck you with my fingers? Why don't you take em like a sweetheart for me? God yes."

Max moaned and whined, trying to buck down onto his friends hand. But he didn't have to, Ross pushed himself in up to the knuckles, making Max cry out in ecstasy. Suddenly, behind them the door opened. Ross turned away briefly from Max to look at the man who had entered in on the scene they had created. "Oh hey, Adam! Come join us, look at what a cockslut Max is."

Adam's face appeared over Ross' shoulder and his eyes fell upon the fingers buried in Max's entrance. He whined and turned his head away from the two men, embarrassed to be seen in such a weak position. But Adam didn't seem to mind. Quite the contrary really. "Wow." Adam breathed. "That's so fucking hot."

Ross grinned, pulling his hand out a bit before slamming it back in, making Max jerk and scream. "Oh yeah, he's so desperate for it, too. You want to fuck him? I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"I'd love to." Adam purred, reaching over to stroke Max's flushed cheek. He whimpered and leaned into Adam's touch as Ross carefully slid his hand out of his friend and let Adam take control.

Max found himself wrapped in Adam's arms as his thick cock prodded at his entrance. He could not hold back the loud moans that escaped him when Adam buried himself into him. Adam groaned and held onto Max's hips, guiding him up and down on his lap as Ross came up behind Max and slowly entered him as well.

Max's eyes went wide as he felt Ross enter next to Adam. It felt like he was being spilt in two from the inside as both men thrust into him at once. It was excruciating, yet at the same time, Max couldn't get enough.

Ross leaned over to kiss Adan hungrily as the two of them fucked Max together. Max was lost in pure bliss, screaming with each pound against his prostate, feeling every thick inch of the two men as it slid in and out of him. He couldn't think. He couldn't breathe. All he could do was hang on for dear life as he was sent over the edge again, coming all over Adam and himself with a sob.

Adam and Ross gave Max gentle kisses of encouragement as they continued to fuck him, going easier now that their poor friend was spent. Max was sore and tired, and they didn't wish to hurt him. Finally, Ross and Adam came together. Adam breathed a sigh of relief as he did, but Ross let loose a loud moan of pleasure and kisses Max once more before pulling his sensitive and softening member.

Max cried, feeling the gapping empty feeling inside of him, the evidence of his friends presence leaking out of him. It was so painful, yet so hot. Even though he would be sore for a week, Max knew it was worth it.

Ross lay Max down carefully on the couch and both him and Adam helped to clean him up and whispered words of praise to him. "Are you okay, baby?" Adam asked.

Max grinned weakly. "Never been better. We have to do that again sometime."
===========================
I have nothing to say, just that the title was an innuendo. Wait, that was a lie, I do have something to say. I'm slowly running out of ideas. That's why this is going so slow on updates. Because I have all these stories I want to write but no fucking ideas. Plz help. Thanks you.

-💕 Bubblegum 💕