Barney Smut - Office Bitch

Yo! You guys killed the vote! Seriously I read through the 15 comments and not a single one said no. All of you expressed sincere and overwhelming  enthusiasm at this idea so I REALLY hope I don't fuck it up for y'all. Enjoy the smut.
===========================
The guys at Sky Media always made fun of Barney. It was just their sense of humor. Of course, at the end of the day, they all loved him to death. He was a talented person, a hard worker, and a funny guy. Barney had also earned a nickname during his short time at Sky Media.

Office Bitch.

Of course, everyone assumed that meant he just did the coffee runs and he was the target of a lot of jokes and pranks, but little did the viewers know the nickname "Office Bitch" meant something quite more literal and far more graphic.

Barney moaned around the rough kiss he was currently receiving from Ross. Ross was usually a more gentle lover, but he went on a power trip every once in a while. Plus, Barney had given him a bone to pick earlier in the day over an X-Run recording on his channel.

While Ross pulled his roughly further forward into his arms by the collar of his shirt Max circled their victim like a predator stalking it's prey. Red was leaving deep hickeys down the exposed back of Barney, holding his shirt up near his shoulder blades to allow him better access. Meanwhile Adam sat on the couch, enjoying the scene set before him at his leisure. Barney was quite flustered already, and they hadn't even taken his shirt off yet. He really did look like a little bitch.

Jin in the however, wasn't interested in Barney right now, he was focused on Adam. He swung a leg over his lap and straddled Adam's hips before pulling him into a passionate kiss. Immediately Adam responded to the kiss, placing his hands on Jin's waist while Jin entangled his own fingers in Adam's unruly mop of soft curls.

"You're such a slut." Max growled, lifting Barney's chin and diving in for a rough kiss. He sank his teeth into Barney's bottom lip, drawing a long moan from the submissive.

"Yeah." Red agreed, handing Max the handfuls of Barney's shirt and allowing him to pull it up over his head. "He gets off on that."

"What a whore." Ross chimed in. "Just taking it from 5 guys at once. Can we just call him the office bitch?"

Max snickered. "That sounds like a great idea."

Barney made a pathetic little whimpering sound that expressed perverse delight in the nickname. Red smiled and trailed one hand down to the front of Barney's jeans. He gasped when he felt the palm of Red's hand grinding against the sensitive area. Red hadn't seen him sweat this much since the duct tape challenge. It gave his skin a salty taste as he proceeded to suck hickeys into Barney's neck, which had been, for the most part, spared up until now. Barney hung his head and groaned, nails digging into the carpet.

Adam and Jin pulled away from each other for air, gasping for breath. "Ready to join in, babe?" Adam husked into Jin's ear. Jin gave him one last kiss in response before standing and reaching out his hand to pull Adam up off the couch.

Max had begun pulling at Ross' shirt and kissing him as well. Most of the guys in the room already had their shirts off at least. Some were teaming up to harass their bitch, others were pairing off and taking turns with each other. As Ross and Adam trailed kisses down Max's chest and neck, Jin and Red had paired up to tease their submissive.

"You look so pretty." Jin purred, lifting Barney's head by his chin to look at his flushed face. "With those rosy pink cheeks and those fuckable red lips. You are the perfect bitch. You could probably make a lot of money with that whore mouth of yours."