Mithross - kinky shit

WARNING: this is some kinky shit bruh. This involves Daddy kink, cross dressing, degradation, blood play, erotic asphyxiation, bdsm, and other kinky, kinky shit. I would recommend not reading this to anyone under 18, but hey, I'm 14. Fuck it. Go ham, I'm just as thirsty as the rest of you. Oh, and by the way Chris, if you mention this at school I'll cut a bitch.
=========================
Max admired the sight set before him. Truly he was blessed. He had to be, with the bounty set before him. A meal fit for a king. His boyfriend was spread out on the bed, his hands tied behind his back and his legs strapped tightly to spreading bars. Leaving him resting on his stomach, his back curved in a painfully dramatic arch and his ass in the air, completely at Max's mercy. Lube dripped from his abused and gaping hole, trickling down his thighs. Max had taken it upon himself to stretch out his lovely little Ross good and thorough. Needless to say, he had already cum once. But Max wasn't done yet. Far from it.

"Max!" Ross gasped, desperate for his lover's touch. Max smiled lovingly and bent over to kiss the small of his back, making him whine. "I'm still here, babe. No need to fuss."

"Then what's taking so long?!" Ross whined impatiently. Max smirked and sat back again. Letting his eyes and imagination roam. "Admiring the view."

Ross went silent, blushing furiously and burying his face in the sheets. "Oh, that won't do." Max said lightly. He pulled Ross out by his hair and met him with a rough kiss. "Show me that pretty face, baby. You know how much daddy loves to see all the faces you make when we play together."

Ross blushed even darker, but opened his mouth a little and whined. "Yes, daddy. Now please..."

"Not yet." He insisted, running his hands over the silky nightie he wore. "You look so pretty in pink. It matched your beautiful face perfectly."

Ross whimpered a little as Max trailed his lips down Ross' thighs and back up to his balls, where Max nibbled lightly at the soft, swollen flesh. "Please..." Ross begged again.

Max sighed. "Fine. You've been a good girl today."

He positioned himself at the tight ring of muscle, not entering, but circling, teasing him with prods and light pushes. Ross moaned loudly, trying desperately to push back on his cock. But strong hands prevented him from doing so.

"Beg for it, Princess." Max growled, yanking roughly at Ross' curly brown hair. Ross whined, wriggling helplessly in his lover's arms. Struggling to breathe properly, Ross opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by Max pressing his lips to where Ross' neck met his shoulder and bit down harshly. He gasped in surprise and pain and blood trickled from the purple wound. "Max!" He gasped, fisting the sheets beneath them.

"Ross." Max responded flatly, licking at the gathering rivers of blood spilling down the sharp curve of his shoulder blades. Ross shivered. But finally gathered the strength to speak. "God, just fuck me already!" Ross cried. A scream was heard from the hall as Max obliged, stopping as he was fully sheathed inside. The air around them smelled of hormones and want. The slight hint of a metallic scent mixed with the pheromones. The smell of blood. Max marveled the crimson liquid dripping from Ross' wound. He didn't know why, but for some reason the sweet red liquid aroused him even more than he already was, not physically, but mentally.

Ross whined as Max set a fast and brutal pace right off the bat. He buried his face in his arms and howled, pushing his hips back in time with the thrusts. "Yesssss..." Ross hissed between clenched teeth. Max moaned, biting down on his lover's neck again as he picked up his pace, thrusting harder and faster.

"Come on, baby. Ride me." Max growled in his ear. Ross was all too eager to follow his lover's command and flipped them over, wasting no time and grinding down immediately. "Ah, ah, ah, ah!" Ross let out little breathy moans each time he ground down, Max's dick always hitting just the right spot inside of him. Max cast a satisfied look up at the man on top of him through his eyelashes. His dark brown eyes seeming even darker with his lust. The air held a torrid feeling. So tense Ross could feel it crushing him. Making his heart beat even faster.

As Ross began to whine louder and louder, seemingly moving ever closer to his orgasm, Max sat up to whisper in his ear. "Come on baby, tell daddy how much you love his cock."

Ross' pupils seemed to blow out of proportion at these words, beginning to bounce on Max's lap. "Oh yes, I love your cock. I'm a fucking whore. Oh, fuck!" He was starting to get desperate, moving quicker than ever before. Ross bit down on his lip hard enough to draw blood, knowing exactly what it would do to the man beneath him.

Max's eyes, which were already filled with lust, darkened dangerously as he saw the delicate skin of Ross' lips break. Without any hesitation, he flipped them over and wrapped his hands tight around Ross' neck. With his grip he closed off Ross' airway completely and leaned in to give him a sloppy kiss. When his airway was tightened unexpectedly, it was enough to cause him to cum over his stomach and chest again. Max wasn't far behind. A few more thrusts sent him over the edge. He collapsed on top of his lover, panting and gasping, cringing at the sweat between them, creating an uncomfortable barrier. But he still didn't move, instead he moved even closer by wrapping his arms around his lover and pulling him closer, turning onto his side so as not to crush him. He pressed a kiss onto Ross' sweat soaked hair, which had lost it's curl and was plastered across his forehead. "I love you babe." Ross whispered, playing with one of the light red chest hairs on his friends chest.

Max blushed. "Yeah, yeah. Just go to sleep, ya nerd."

And that's just what they did.
=========================
Ross left the offices and moved away from his apartment with Max and Tim. You know what I say to that?

More smut. Fuck the disruption of my ship. I'm going to ignore the fact that Ross moved out and write my smut as usual. Kind of like I ignore the fact that Jin doesn't work at the offices anymore.