She been missing

(Aaron's p.o.v)
All the suddenly Aphmau passed out with out warning, i told her mom to stay with her while i get the others.
Aar: Guys!
L: What its Aaron?
Aar: Aph passed out.
KC: What? Is Aphmau~Senpai ok?
Aar: We aren't sure...
D: let take her back to the house
L: that sound good
I: i hope Aphmau is ok..
Teo: as well!
K: What are we waiting for!
Tra: lets go!

We rush Aphmau back to the house. I told Garroth to go get Zane.

Z: What happen to her?
S: We aren't sure what happened
Aar: We know she passed out, but how did she pass out.
Lu: Ok, have you felt her head?
S: Yea, it was super hot...
KC: oh! Kawaii~Chan has idea how Aphmau~Senpai passed out!
K: Ok what is it?
KC: Kawaii~Chan believes that Aphmau~Senpai passed out because of the heat, Kawaii~Chan thinks it was pretty hot and Aphmau~Senpai didn't go in the water so..
S: That might be it.
K: this isn't the first time Aphmau passed out from thr heat.
KC: Katelyn~Sama is right!
Tra: When did she pass out from the heat?
K: well it was when you and Aphmau where talking and Aphmau was cutting the grass, she fell down and Kawaii~Chan and I ran to her, so yea.
S: Makes senses cause Aphmau would pass out with out warning when she was young, and it was always in the summer too.

*Few hours goes by*
(Aphmau's p.o.v.)
I woke up, I didn't know what happen, i looked at the clock it was already 3:15pm. All I remembered that i was talking to my mom then i was here... So what happened?
*Katelyn walks in*
K: Aphmau!
Aph: Hi Katelyn...
K: How do you feel?
Aph: I'm fine, but what happened?
K: You passed out from the heat again...
Aph: Again? Wow...
K: yea, you didn't wake up to we put you in our room for you to sleep.
Aph: Thanks... Im going to go on a walk for a bit...
K: ok! Your Mom and Aaron were the most worried about you..
Aph: heh, i kinda guessed..
K: ok, so you can go on that little walk of yours!
Aph: ok, see you later!
I get up and i saw one of the the pass the can let you go anywhere, so i picked it up and left out the door with out anybody seeing me. I saw they had a boat ride and being me i wanted to go on it. So did. We were pretty far out then all the sudden the boat's bottom floor started to fill with water.... I didn't know what to do, i was scared for my life.

(Katelyn's p.o.v)
Its been 2 hours the last time i seen Aphmau.. We started to worry. I called and texted her, but no answer. We had Garroth and Zane go ask around if they seen her. Hey came back with some bad news...
K: Anything?
Z: Yea....
K: Ok... What its it?
G: There was a boat ride and we saw Aphmau's name on the clipboard, but the boat hasn't made it back...
Aar: What!
S: no...
K: anything else?
Z: they have been look for 2 hours nothing to be found or no one to be found...
K: That's not good...
KC: Kawaii~Chan wants Aphmau~Senpai to be safe!!!
K: Where is Ivy and Teony?
Z: we told them to stay there if they hear anything about people being found come back stair awa-
I: Guys!!!
K: speaking of the devil.
I: what? Never mind. They found the ship!!
Z: Really?
Teo: Yeah, we need to go down there right now!

We left the house and when to the beach to see if Aphmau was found. The first drop of was kids, we thought that Aphmau would be in there but no... It was 2 more hours and Aphmau was still not back, we really started to worry. Then they said that was it. I ran up to one of the guys and said
K: Please there has to be more!
Cap.H: sorry that is all the people we found... And some dead ones..
K: how many?
Cap.H: like 3 why?
K: what did they look like?
Cap.H: one with blue hair and blue eyes, another one with black hair and blue eyes and the smallest one with black hair and brown ey-
K: take me where they were please!!
Cap.H: ok, fine..
I get into on of the choppers and we get where the boat was, there was a girl sitting on the boat's bottom, wearing a purple swimsuit, it was Aphmau!
I knew that we would find her!

K: do you see her?
Cap.H: yea, she was floating in the water, well i guess not.

We get down close enough where we can get her.
K: Aph grab my hand!
Aph: ok *was crying*
Aphmau got in the chopper and we flew off. I hug Aphmau so hard, I didnt even let her go!

K: Are you ok?
Aph: I'm ok now, i thought i would be left behind...
K: i wouldn't of given up! Never!
Aph: thank you Katelyn.
We get to the beach and we see all of them waiting for us.
Aph: who was the one that thought of me?
K: i did, i couldn't let you down, or die Aph, you are to cute and adorable to die.
Aph: aww Katelyn...
We land. Aaron runs up to Aphmau and hugs her.
Aar: Are you ok?
Aph: I'm ok.
L: Aphmau you had us worried sick!
Aph: I'm sorry for not telling anyone... Its my fault and i left my phone behind so..
Aar: well at least you are here..
S: Never do it again, unless you are with someone
Aph: i didnt know that the ship would all the sudden start to fill with water!
K: we should have aphmau rest for a bit.