Explaining Aphmau's Anxiety

(Aphmau's p.o.v)

Aaron and I can of had this long talk about if we would explain my anxiety to everyone else. After this day gave me almost a heart attack, I think they should know.

Aph: I really think we should tell them.
Aar: did Melissa freak out?
Aph: she ran up here after I feel down.
Aar: heh, she told me she heard something fall and ran upstairs to see what fell.
Aph: welp i was the one who fell.
Aar: yeah, anyways how do you feel
Aph: still a bit dizzy.
Aar: okay.

Aaron gets up and walks over to the door.

Aar: so do you want my help down the stairs?
Aph: what do you think. I'm dizzy and you ask me if I need help getting down the stairs. So, Aaron what is my answer?
Aar: it's a yes.
Aph: you are correct.

Aaron walks over by Aphmau grabs her hand and then they walk over to the door. They reach the stairs and Aaron puts his arm around Aphmau waste. They head down the stairs.

Mel: hey Aaron and Aphmau.
Aar: Hey Melissa!
Aph: Hey Mel!

Melissa runs up to Aphmau and Aaron.

Mel: how do you feel Aph?
Aph: still dizzy.
Mel: then why are you guys down here?
Aar: Aphmau and I want to tell our parents about her anxiety.
Mel: is this away so dad does randomly take you in the night?
Aar: yes.

Melissa turns around to look at the parents sitting on the couch. Melissa then turns back to Aaron and Aphmau.

Mel: I want to explain to them what happened this morning.
Aph: okay.
Aar: that's fine with me.

Aaron, Melissa and Aphmau walk over to the parents and it in front on the table.

Dere: Hello everyone!
Aar: Yes hello to you guys, but we 3 would like to share something.
R: what's that?
Aph: my anxiety....
S: you don't have anxiety!
Aar: she does!
Dere: Aaron does she really?
Aph and Aar: Yes!
Mel: she does.
Aar: it started to affect Aphmau when I felt for 2 months well only a month. I was out of state. One day I get a call from her telling me she has speration anxiety. Which means Aphmau can't be way from me too long.
Mel: dad you decide to take Aaron away from Aphmau. This morning Aphmau was unable to move or even breath. She had an anxiety attack. I found her on the floor when I came up stairs to see what fell.

They pause do their parents can wrap their head around what they are talking about.

Mel: once I started talking to her, Aphmau just kept asking me where is Aaron. Where is he? Do you know where Aaron is? Those kinda of questions. So, it was really stupid of you to take Aaron in the middle of the night.
Aar: just dont do it again, please. Now you know why I wanted to get home so fast was because of her anxiety.
Dere: okay, I'm Sorry Aaron I promise i want do it again.
Aar: if you do will just have to take Aphmau with us, that's all.
Dere: okay, thank you for telling us this.
R: yea, this is good information about Aphmau.
S: yeah, it is...

Aaron and Aphmau began walking to the stairs until Aphmau faints.

S: is she okay?!?
Mel: oh no.
Aar: she okay, she just fainted! Everything will be okay. Hey Melissa can you grab water and a cold wash cloth please and thank you!
Mel: sure thing Aaron!!

Aaron takes Aphamu up stairs and places her back on their bed. Melissa comes up the stairs and heads into their room. She hands Aaron the water and the cold wash cloth. He places the wash cloth on Aphmau's forehead.

Mel: what happened?
Aar: during the summer Aphmau faints a lot.
Mel: really?
Aar: yes when we were at love love paradies she fainted a lot.
Mel: poor thing. Wait why did she want to come here if she knew she faints a lot during the summer?
Aar: well you see Aphmau forgot about this. I know because I did to until she fainted downstairs. It's nothing wrong with her, just her body can't handle to much heat at once. Plus she already fainted this morning so that may of triggered the second one.
Mel: oh, I see. Well if you need anything just yell or text me.
Aar: okay bye Melissa.
Mel: bye.

Melissa leaves the room and closes the door. Aaron crawls in bed next to Aphmau and holds her tight.

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a good Christmas!! I hope you guys will also have a good New year too! Mostly the next part is going to be out next year!!! I can't wait!! Also for people who don't have a twitter, Jason (voice of Aaron) tweeted that season 6 of mystreet will be airing in February the same time as season 4 aired. Well that was just a little update if you didn't know! I hope you enjoyed ~Kitty out! (The next chapter is going to be called: Books with Strange Titles) (pages: 7) (words: 870)