My Day Out

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I was under a lot of stress these  pass few weeks. I had to help Katelyn. I had to work and take care of my children when Aaron was gone. I took care of the baby and not myself. I wasn't in good shape. I wasn't feeling well. When Aaron got home he took care of the girls for a day!  It's so hard to make them do things! I was also had to work that day to which was a pain. I help Katelyn once again the same day. I wanted peace for one day. Today I was off, Aaron was at work the kids at school. I was alone today. Lizzie sat next to me. I patted her. I got dress and did my thing. Katelyn would call around this time. Did she not need my help any more? Well I'm hoping. I decided to get my hair done. I went to the salon, and I got bits of my hair dyed purple. I have been wanting this for awhile. I got myself lunch. I brought a few things for the baby, and the girls. Christmas was coming soon! Thanksgiving was first but still!! I had to get ready.  I got home around 5 and Aaron was playing with the girls.

Aar: hey Aphmau! Where have you been?
Aph: I had a day to myself today.
Aar: was it nice?
Aph: yes! I got so much done. I dyed my hair a bit.
Aar: you did? Let me see!
Aph: look child!
Aar: it fits you! Well I'm going to make dinner, do you want to help?
Aph: sure I will help.

I helped make dinner with Aaron. After dinner we put in a movie, all the girls fell asleep. Well at least that what Aaron told me. I was the last one the bring to bed.

Another part out again!!! Will this be like last night? Maybe!! Well I hoped you enjoyed!!! ~Kitty out (next part called: Going to My Mom's Wedding) (words 339)