Who is what?!?

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I had fallen asleep at Lucinda's house. I was hurting all over. I fell someone pick me up. I didn't know who it was. Then I woke up in my own bed. Aaron, must of came over and got me. I looked around the room. I hear the door open and Aaron come in.

Aar: Hey Aphmau! How do you feel?
Aph: I'm feel kinda sick to ny stomach. How long was I out for?
Aar: umm.... 3 hours.
Aph: really?!? I'm really sorry.
Aar: it's okay! You got hit with a spell. You as look pale.
Aph: I feel really dizzy too.

Aaron walked over to me. Kisses me on the lips. He looks at me and gets up and walks to door. I try to get up and walks  to the door. I fainted. I knew Aaron noticed since I heard running on the floor. I felt my body, be lifted up from the floor to the bed.  I hit my head on the bed.

*next morning*

Aar: she not doing to well...
K: ok, what has been happening?
Aar: She been fainting, hitting her head. I fear she might slip in to a concussion...
K: I can see where you want her to be safe. Is she up?
Aar: yes, she up in our room.

Katelyn walks up to the room Aph is in.

Aph: Hey Katelyn
K: Hey Aphmau. I need to tell you something.
Aph: ok what is it?!
K: ok I may or may no be having a child...
Aph: are you?!?
K: yes....
Aph: Does Travis know?
K: no

So Katelyn and Travis are having a kid! But Travis doesn't know.... Will Katelyn tell him? Find out next time ~Kitty out (next part called: He is My hero)