The Fatal Spell

(Katelyn's p.o.v)
I wish Aphmau was here.
*Kawaii~Chan screams*

Z: KC you okay?
KC: oh, y-yea Kawaii~Chan saw spider!
K: okay, don't freak us out like that.
KC: Kawaii~Chan is sorry.
Aar: is okay!
KC: okay! Aaron~Kun how is Aphmau~Senpai?
Aar: she okay, well I hope she will be...
K: it's something wrong?
Z: the last time we check on her she left a note. I don't remember what it said. (I don't remember what it said XD)
KC: okay.... Kawaii~Chan hope she okay!
K: she is really the only happy person here. Beside KC!
KC: Yay! Well Kawaii~Chan can be sad sometimes!
K: heh, I know, but Aphmau never ever did this before.
Aar: Ever since we went to love love paradise she has changed.
K: all of us changed since we got back from love love paradise!
Aar: hahaha! Your right.
K: yay.... well is everyone okay?
Aar: seems like it.
K: Yea.
Aar: should I check on Aphmau again?
K: sure, make sure she home.
Aar: ok.

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
We where still up on the roof. Sitting on the roof with are feet hanging down. I was watching everyone at the party. The girls left and I was still on the roof. I started to get up, but I could. Crap my legs fell asleep. I just sat there still watching everyone one. I look at Kawaii~Chan who was staring at me. I wonder how long she seen me up there. I got a text from her saying where you up there for this hold time? I replied to her yea. She just sent me a picture of a guy clapping and laughing. I smile, she sent me another text, asking if I was still feeling down. I told her no! I was better today, since I had the chance to talk to the girls but I didn't tell Kawaii~Chan that part! She sent me a text to come down from the roof and come join the party. I told her my legs have fell asleep on me. I watched her giggle to herself. I also told her I was to lazy to get up. I was reading and writing fan fics! I was in the mood to anyways. KC finally conceived me to come down from the roof. I came out our front door. KC ran over to me and smiled!

KC: look who has joined the party!!!
L: Kawaii~Chan, it better not be.... *Lucinda went quiet when she met my eyes*
K: Kawaii~Chan, we aren't playing guessing games...
KC: you guys won't even look at Kawaii~Chan! This person who is with me right now, hasn't been. at this party! She just got here. Ugh!
Aph: *says quietly* it's okay. One of them will look at me then scream my name.
KC: *sigh* Kawaii~Chan, it's just you had kinda a ruff time. Plus Kawaii~Chan wants to lighten u the mood.
Aar: Kawaii~Chan, how would you lighten up the mood? *turns to Kawaii~Chan with out noticing I was standing next to her.*
KC: you don't see her!?!?
Z: see who? *Zane turns around so he Kawaii~Chan and me. Zane face grows wide! He was filled with joy. He didn't want anyone else to know I was here*
K: Kawaii~Chan, there is no possible way you can cheer us up! *Katelyn looks at Kawaii~Chan then at me* Ohh...

Aaron turns full way. He looks at me with a smile. I smile. I want to yell I'm here! But another part of me wanted Kawaii~Chan to do it. I look at Kawaii~Chan and told to say something.

KC: APHMAU~SENPAI IS HERE!!!

Everyone turned to us, I started to smile. I also start to laugh. I look at everyone. I wanted to say something but I really couldn't say anything tho. Me and my words. I just look around. I'm really happy that I was down here and not up on the roof. Everyone started to question where I was still and quiet. I really couldn't say anything! I look around to see where Aaron, was. He was talking to Melissa. I started walking to them.

Mel: Hey Aphmau!
Aph: Hey Melissa!
Aar: I'm here!

Melissa and I look at Aaron and giggled!

Mel: She said hi to me Aaron!
Aph: Melissa has point!
Aar: Why are you taking her side?
Mel: haha! She likes me better!
Aar: she may like you, but she loves me!
Mel: oh shut up! Well you are in love her.
Aph: hahaha! Yup he in love me! *I punch him in the arm.*
Aar: should we tell her?
Aph: About what?
Aar: about Amethyst and Celeste...
Aph: oh okay!
Mel: What?!?
Aph: Well... Aaron and o are parents! To two little girls! One of them was our dog. We found Amethyst at love love paradise! So yea!
Mel: Well wow. I can't believe your a father.. wait I'm a aunt?!?!?
Aar: duh?!?!
Mel: wow, well then. Aphmau do you have any brothers or sisters?
Aph: no... well I will soon thought!
Mel: hmm?
Aph: Well, my mom is marrying for the third time.
Mel: oh.... okay, well I have to go cya Aaron and Aphmau!

Melissa leaves. Kitty and Star come to me and say bye. We started to clean up the party.

*the next day*
I get a text from Lucinda.

L: Hey Aphmau I was wondering if you want to come watch Kawaii~Chan and I have a magic duel?
Me(princess, Lucinda put me as princess) sure.

I walk outside I look at Kawaii~Chan. Then I look Lucinda. I had bowl of popcorn, was ready magic duel! I had a chair and I sat down! I was hoping they weren't explode. Kawaii~Chan had a doll. Lucinda had a mini iron doll. This was like the one Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda had in minecraft diaries! That was a awesome battle!

L: ready Kawaii~Chan?
KC: Kawaii~Chan is all ready! She ready also ready to kick Lucinda~Chan butt!!!
L: What makes you think you are going to win?
KC: Kawaii~Chan believes she will win this battle.
L: since you are so ready, let's start! Aphmau count us down!
Aph: okay! 10....9....8....7.....6....5....4....3....2....1...GO!

Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan started the magic duel. I watch as the two fight. I really hope the dolls don't explode. I was eating my popcorn. I finish my popcorn, the battle was still going. I got up from my seat an started to walk around them. Kawaii~Chan run up to Lucinda. I stayed where I was. I look at them. Lucinda grab something and then Kawaii~Chan try to grab it. Then I fell something hit me then blacked out.

(Lucinda p.o.v.)
KC came over by me to ask me something. She should me something and I grab it. KC tries to grab, a spell was shot. I hope aphmau didn't get hit. I look over at the chair. She was gone.

Z: Aphmau!!!
KC: What?! Oh no Aphmau!!!!

Crap she got shot by the spell. That spell was very powerful. Zane, KC and I ran over to Aphmau. I look at her. She wasn't there... Crap, Aphmau might might be dead!!!! We need my mom!! I started to panic!

L: we need my mom. Zane a.d Kawaii~Chan take Aphmau to my house be very very soft with her. One drop could kill her or hurt her even more.
Z: Kill her?!?!
L: yes. Now take her to my house make sure Aaron doesn't know. I'm going yo get my mom! I really need her right now.

I run to my mom house. I was in a big panic mode. I told my mom what had happened. She told me to go back and she would be over in 2mins. I ran all the way back to my house. I get up to my room. I see Aphmau lying there. Breathless, cold. KC looks really really worried so does Zane. Aphmau a perfect girl, who might be kill by her friends. We couldn't lose Aphmau, she was mom! My mom runs in the room.
H: she will be okay. She will wake up but she will be badly hurt.
Z: okay.....
H: it was a fatal spell tho...
KC: a fatal spell?!? She could of died?!?
H: yes. She has a very strong orao tho. Kinda like Irene.... She can't be her.... can she?
L: mom, I think we should let Aphmau rest for bit.

(Aphmau p.o.v)
I woke up Lucinda was next to me. She explains what happened and why I was in her room.... I could of been killed. I really do hurt! She told I should rest so I don't get hurt anymore. Before o fell asleep I told Lucinda to tell Aaron what had happened to me so he wasn't worried where o was.

Hey lovely guys and girls. I know this is Super long, but that is good! This is another chapter that react 1000 words. Like always I hope you guys and girls enjoyed this long story! ~Kitty out! (Next part is called:Who is what?!?) (Words: 1552)