Ein Vs Aphmau

(Aphmau's p.o.v.)
Ein had punched me. I knew that the group had noticed.

Ein: the fight starts now Aphmau!!!
Aph: what? Im not ready!!!
Ein: I don't care!!!!

Ein runs over to me and throws a few more punches. He misses about 4 times. Ein looks at everyone.

Ein: so Aphmau, I see Aaron is here.
Aph: don't you dare hurt him!!!
Ein: what about the others?
Aph: NO!!! This is our fight Ein not theirs!!!
Ein: your right Aphmau!!! What if I put a spell on them to make them fall asleep and only wake up if you wake up?
Aph: ....

Ein puts the spell on everyone besides Aphmau. They all start falling asleep. Ein runs up to Aphmau and punches her. She hits her head on the floor pretty hard.

Aar: ap-aphmau...
Aphmau gets up and starts punching and kicking Ein. Ein grabs one of his knifes out of his back pocket and starts using it.

Aph: already?
Ein: YES!!!

Ein throws Aphmau to the ground.
Ein: Aphmau, do you remember what I said about worthless people and how they need to die?
Aph: ... Yea...

Oh god what was Ein going to do to me??
Ein grabs her arm and pulls her up.

Ein: blood... I like blood that comes from you!

Ein cuts Aphmau's arm once. She kicks him and he falls to the ground.

Ein: now now Aph-
Aph: -Enought Ein! Im sick of you!!!
Ein: aswell darling but i still love you!
Aph: than why are you fighting me if you still love me? Huh?
Ein: I want to see you suffer!!!!
Aph: ...

Ein kicks Aphmau and grabs his knife and tries to stab get but is unsuccessful.

Ein: this would be a lot easier if you would stop moving!!
Aph: Never!  Why would I let you win?!?
Ein: hahaha! You could just let me ends this right here right now Aphmau!

Ein throws a knife that aph. She caught through her fingers.

Ein: how in the name of Irene did you do that?!?
Aph: I good with swords and knifes Ein! I always have been!!!
Ein: why don't you use your fancy sword that you said you have.
Aph: I won't use it unless I truthful need it!
Ein: you will probably need it soon!

Ein charges at Aphmau. She pushes him to the ground.
Ein: HOW?
Aph: this is what you get for messing with me Ein!!!
Ein: Grr...

Ein and Aphmau were at the end of the circle they where fighting at. Aphmau looked at everyone on the ground. She knows she can't die or they will never wake up again. Aphmau looks dead in the eye with Ein. He punched her and slaped her and used his knife. Aphmau finally brings out her sword.

(Which is Aaron sword if you couldn't tell by the photo.)

Ein: so you decide to bring out your sword finally. I have been waiting for this!
Aph: I have to!

Aphmau, goes after Ein. He punches making her drop her sword. She was in the center of the circle. Just lying there. Staring at the night sky. She looks at Ein which was super close to her.

Ein: I finally get to do thos to you!!
Aph: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?

Ein stabs Aphmau in legs. She screamed in pain.

Ein: hearing you scream is like music to my ears.
Aphmau starts to cry.
Ein: now you are crying! This is too perfect for me!! Aphmau darling you are just the best. I knew it was time to fight you! I found out by one of your friends that you were going out to dinner and than going to the park so I waited here for you. Just so I can't fight you and finish you!!!
Aph: ... Why do you hate me?
Ein: I have many reasons why I hate you and many reasons why I love you!
Aph: well I don't care of you love or not!! You plan hate me!!!
Ein: I do! Ever since high school I wanted revenge! After Blaze and Aaron kicked from being Aphla I knew I had to do something when I'm older too you. Now we are here at this park fighting.
Aph: you didn't need that power in high school!
Ein: yes I did I was the better aphla than you were Aphmau!
Aph: you let the werewolves do anything!! You were one of the worst aphla.
Ein: no I was the better aphla! The werewolves looks up to me!!! They loved you! I didn't understand that.
Aph: they loved me because I tried to make sure everyone was ok!
Ein: I just don't get it! Why where you the more loved one??

I looked at Ein. He stoped yelling at me. He grabbed another knife out of his pocket stabs me again in my leg again. (He had stabbed her above her knees and now below her knees). I fall to the ground. Ein goes over and grabs my sword. He runs over back to me.

Ein: now Aphmau I think I should go but I should do this first.
Aph: what are you going to do to me?
Ein: this!!

Ein takes out his last knife and stabs me in my life arm. He probably thought that was my fighting arm.

Ein: but now for this.

He puts my sword right at my stomach.

Aph: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?
Ein: WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Ein pushes the sword right through me. I left so light headed. I kicked him and he ran away.

Ein: see you later worhtless!!!

I just looked at him. Everything started going black. I knew I was blacking out. I knew I need to wake up next day....

Hey guys this is there fight but what going to happen to her? What is everyone going to think when they find Aphmau like that? What will Aaron do? Hoped you enjoyed this again!! ~Kitty out (next part is called: Aaron is worried) (words 1003)