Souls Are Beyond

(Aphmau's p.o.v)

3 hours later...

??: I'm ready
Aph: okay.

We head to the roof.

??: You need to too chose another person.
Aph: GENE!
??: I'm sorry, but it must be a murder victim.
Aph: Ein
??: Alright.

Ein and Garroth stans infont of aphmau.

??: Here, hand them these.
Aph: why?
??: This is what will bring back.
Aph: oh. Can I just hand to them?
??: You need to throw them.
Aph: okay.

Aphmau throws the thing at Ein and Garroh

??: Eat it.

Garroth and Ein eat it. There a magic swirl that goes around them and they appear.

Ein runs up and hugs Aphmau.

Aph: hey...
Ein: thank you!!!

Garroth runs over and hugs her.

Aph: you need to go talk to Zane.
Gar: okay.

Garroth leaves.
Aph: where was our dad?
Ein: hmm. I think he was heading some where. I don't remember. I just go spy on Michael.
Aph: Ein be careful!
Ein: I'll be careful! I won't spy, on him for too long. I just want to make sure he does have a plan to kill you.
Aph: thanks Ein.

Ein leaves.

Aph: so what now?
??: Well, the thing is, that tomorrow you'll need to be turned. You'll be standing in front of a white door.
Aph: a white door?
??: Yes! You'll be the last cursed Angel to live.
Aph: no one else can be turned?
??: Your the last to be chosen. You'll be the most important angel we have.
Aph: are you one?
??: Indeed I am. I am a cursed angel.
Aph: so you need me to the last one?
??: Yes, u will be the last one.
Aph: okay...
??: You'll be okay.

I looked around.

Should I have done something different?

I walked downstairs. I hear cheering and screaming. The room started spin.

Aph: my head..

I fell back. I didn't pass out. I hit my head pretty hard.

Aph: this just makes things worse...

I started to hearing yelling. I could understand what they were saying.

Aph: h..heh, someone is mad....it's probably Aaron.

Z: THAT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE, SHE STILL CAUSE CHAOS!
Aar: Zane chill!

Aph: knew it..

Aar: just be happy your brother is alive.
Z: I am!
Aar: then don't say she cause chaos!
Z: Aaron she does! She the reason garroth had died in the first place.
Aar: Zane..
Gar: Zane back off.
Z: no, I won't back off. Aaron your dealing and livng with nothing but chaos. Look at what she got herself into?
Gar: Zane! BACK OFF!
Aar: Zane... Stop...
Z: no, you stop. She the reason where here in the first place. She the reason we got attacked. She the reason why Gene died.

Aph: i-

I lay there on my back. I start crying... Zane why? What did I do to you?

Aar: Zane.. leave...
Gar: Zane go. Get out of here.
Z: what did I do?

I stand at the floor. Tears rolling down my face.

Aph: Zane.. what you said was hurtful.
Z: well its true
Aph: I thought you were my best friend.
Z: yeah was.
Aph: what did I do to you Zane?
Z: ...
Aph: Zane you helped me and I told you I was going to bring him back. I wasnt lying.
Z: ...
Aph: Zane I wasn't lying. I wouldn't. I could bring him back at that time. I had to wait for the right moment. Someone was going to help me bring him back. Look your brother is back. By saying I create chaos and saying things are my fault hurts. Sure I believe some things are but others are not. I'm sorry for whatever I did. Zane I didn't want you to be that hurt. I tried to calm and settle about garroth. I didnt want to hurt you badly. I tried Zane. I tried. You attacked me. I dealing with so much. You are just adding to my plate. I couldnt take what you said. I'm sorry Zane. I couldnt  handle it.

Zane looks at me.

Aar: Aphmau...
Aph: Zane i love you still.. I will never thing negative of you. Ever...

??: Go sleep. I'll need you in the morning.

I look down. Tears are still runing down my face.

I turn around and walk up stairs.

Z: Aph...wait!
Aph: tell me to tomorrow... I need to be alone...
Z: what did I do...?

Woo! Another part out! Yeh yeet! Hope you guys enjoyed this part. This was is a bit different from the last. And see garroth is back. He fine and all good. Ein came back aswell! Anyways cya later! (Next part going to be called: The White Door) (pages 8) (words: 776)