Father vs Daughter

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I'm sitting on the couch. I was taking to Celesta when, the door brusts open.

He looks around. Looking at all of us. Then he speaks.

Zac: which one of you is Aphmau?
Aph: me...
Zac: come here.

I hesitate.. I know his plans. I walk over to him anyways.

Zac: get down.

I get to my knees.

(Inside of head)
Aph: Ein he going to kill me!
Ein: he won't!
Aph: that's why he is here!! He wants to kill me for the money.
Ein: I know, but you have to stay strong. Don't let him bring u down. If I couldn't kill you, no one can

I look up at him.

Aph: Zack...
Zac: What?
Aph: why?
Zac: huh?
Aph: please Zack, don't do this!!
Zac: ...
Aph: please. I know what you want to do. Please don't.
Zac: ...
Aph: litsen, i can do something for you. Just don't do this. Please.

Zack looks at me. He pulls out his gun and puts to my forehead.

Aph: Zack!
Derek: ZACK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Aph: Zack please...your already lost your son, let's not lose your daughter. I understand you want his money, but what will that do for you? It's money! Michael is using you. He really doesn't want you. Your stupid if you think Michael is going to lead you anywhere, but to a helpless hell hole!!!

Zack takes a few steps back. He looks the other way

(At Michael's hide out)
Mi: you idiot, turn around!!!

I get up. I wait a little bit longer.

Zac: I'm sorry.

He lifts up the gun. I charge at him. I knock him over and the gun goes flying. I sit on top of his back and keep him down.

Aph: someone grab the gun, and keep with you. Don't you let him know you have just any of you it doesn't matter.
Zac: get off me!!
Aph: No, not after what you done. You really think that I'm going to let you go this easy?
Zac: grrr!
Aph: Zack, you attacked me for money. You came to me in the dumbest way. Your son, tried to kill but he failed too.
Syl: she knows...of his son.
Aph: but sadly you let him die.
Zac: your the one who killed him.
Aph: heh, he knows I meant know harm.
Zac: what do you mean...wait how did you find out that you and Ein are siblings?

The room grows quite.

Aph: he told me.
Zac: when?
Aph: yesterday.
Zac: he's dead.
Aph: yes, but I could see him and talk to him.
Zac: ...
Aph: I didn't say anything to anyone cause that would of been strange. Anyways, I want you to tell me what your plans were with that money, and why did Michael want to kill me?
Zac: did Ein tell you that?
Aph: no, the only thing he told me was that you are coming for me, and you trade me for money!
Zac: then how did you know that Michael wanted you dead?
Aph: a lot of people want me dead. It wasn't to hard for me to put things together dad.
Zac: i-
Aph: just tell me why, Micheal wants me dead.
Zac: I'm not saying!
Aph: Zack, this is your last chance. Just tell me why.
Zac: No!

I look at Zack. I wondered what he'll think when I say the words?

Aph: the white bird is watching.

I could feel him move bit. I could tell he was shocked.

Dere: aph-aphmau ho-how do you know that?
Zac: ... I can't.. I can't go against it.. I can't!
Aph: good, now tell me, why was Michael wanting to kill me?
Zac: ....
Aph: go one, you can't go against!
Zac: because...

Mi: ZACK DONT!

Zac: because, you can kill him. Your the only one who can stop him. No one would be able to stop, him..but you.
Aph: ahh, okay. Well I'll stay away from him then. He doesn't want to die, so why even come near me. Anyways. This is over.
Zac: huh?
Aph: I'm not letting you go this easy now.

Zack, tries to get up.

Aph: listen Zack, good try. But stop. You cant. Michael right, you know.
Zac: what are you talking about?

Leans down to his ears.

Aph: you should of kept me dead, when I died.

His eyes go wide.

Zac: that- that wasn't my decision!
Aph: but yet, Michael knew that I would be dangerous to him in future he still kept me alive.
Zac: i-
Aph: you realize dad, that Michael and you probably wouldn't have this problem if I had just died.
Zac: it was Jess, who said to keep you alive.
Aph: but you didn't have to agree with her. You didn't need to. Michael could of been the bigger man and said no. Maybe things would of turn out differently, if you did keep me dead. Who knows!

Zack twist his body and Aphmau falls off. He picks her up and slams her againist the wall.

Dere: Zack! Don't you dare hurt her.

Derek has the gun to Zack's head.

Dere: don't hurt her. Just go.
Zac: why?
Dere: why? Your going to hurt her!
Zac: you don't know why I'm going to to do to her!
Dere: I don't care, let her go and get out of here. We don't need your here. And tell Michael never to come after Aphmau again. He knows what she can do.
Zac: but I want the money.
Dere: is that really why you came after her? Because you wanted money?
Aph: h-he trade me for money.
Dere: wow, I never thought I ever see a man, give up his daughter for money.
Aph: not all, he had to kill me for it.
Dere: again that's low and sad. To not only give up your daughter, but to use her for money...that's sad.

Zack looks at me then at Derek. He drops me.

Aph: next time, kill me when you actually had a chance.

I hit Zack in the head. I knock him out.

Aph: looks like that money he wants won't be going to him.

Woo! This chapter was like wow! I can't believe it. This chapter was just ugh. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I liked writing it. It was different. Cya later (next part going to be called: Zack and Michael) (pages 10) (words: 1080)

Love~Love ParadiseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara