A Future What?!?

(Katelyn's p.o.v)
I get a call from my dad... what did he want? I pick it up and answer it.

K: Dad what do you want?
E: You are going to have a step-mom!
K: Wait, What?
E: you heard me, a step-mom.
K: did you...
E: *nervous laugh*
K: Are you kidding me? Did Sylvania tell Aphmau?
E: no not yet, she doesn't want to tell Aphmau, she wants you to tell her.
K: Why?
E: I'm not sure, I told her it's not hard, but she said she made a mistake before with someone I'm not sure what is was. So please tell her for Sylvania.
K: Sure, I will.

I hang up. I walk around the boat until I find Aphmau. I found her looking over the edge. Looking in the crystal blue ocean. I get closer to her. Hoping not to scary her. Since she was sitting on the edge.
K: Hey, Aphmau
Aph: Oh hi!
K: I need to tell you something.
Aph: okay what is it?
K: You will have a step-dad now.
Aph: Really?!?
K: Yea!
Aph: I'm wondering why my mom didn't want to tell me on her own.
K: I don't, but my da- I mean our dad she something happen before.
Aph: that right..

I could tell Aphmau went quiet, something had happen to her and her mom. I don't want to know what happened, so I stay quite. She looks at with a smile. Her eyes grow wide. I tilt my head.
Aph: Katelyn, you understand that there will be a wedding,
K: omi, your right!!!
Aph: this will be the 3rd wedding I'm going to be!
K: Oh yea! I kinda forgot about that.
Aph: I got a text from Dante.
K: What did he say?
Aph: he said there is a second boat home!
K: okay! Well at least Dante is coming home.
Aph: he also said Jenna is coming with him.
K: okay. I don't know how Nicole will deal with it tho.
Aph: I guess, but I think Dante should get with Jenna.
K: heh, I don't know. He broke Nicole 's heart.
Aph: I know, he did. To me, Nicole should find someone that is sweet and that she will fall for.
K: You are right Nicole should move on. She needs to find someone that she loves.
Aph: heh, yea. Well Katelyn, I'm going to find Aaron. I wanted to talk to him about something.
K: okay, well I'm going to find my  taco.
Aph: Taco? Is that a nickname for Travis?
K: Yea. I don't know what to call him.
Aph: Haha, Katelyn call him something cute. Tacos aren't cute. Unless your Travis.
K: okay. Well cya around cutie!
Aph: Cya Kate!

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
After Katelyn and I talk like almost a hour. I went to find Aaron. Then I got a text from Dante.

D: Hey, A!

A: Sup, Dan! What do you need?

D: Oh I wanted to see how you are. Have you told Aaron?

A:  no, I'm not ready to tell him

D: Come on A, you will have to tell him soon.

A: Dan, I'm scary what he will say...

D: A, it won't be hard.

A: ...Dan I got to go.

D: Okay, A. Cya later.

After I talk to Dante, went to find Aaron. I look around everywhere. He was talking to Katelyn. I walk over to him, I slip and Aaron caught me.

Aar: you okay?
Aph: I'm fine.
K: Cheese, Aph
Aph: I didn't mean to slip. Thank you Aaron.
Aar: no problem.
K: I told Aaron about our parents.
Aph: Thanks Kate!
K: no problem cutie.
Aar: cutie?
K: Sorry, Aaron. Aphmau and I get little names to each.
Aar: right, don't you guys have like Netflix dates?
K: Yes.
Aph: heh.
K: Why did you come here?
Aph: Oh, well I wanted to talk to Aaron about something.
K: What would that be?
Aph: umm.. Well I wanted to talk to him about me moving in his house.
K: Oh okay, well I will leave you to be!

Katelyn walks off. I see her and Travis hug. It was sweet and calm. I look at Aaron. I just look at him. I feel a hand grab mine then a pull. I look at Travis and Katelyn where gone. I look back. I see Aaron sweet eyes look at me. He pulls to the side. Smiling. I love his smile. On hand on my arm and the other around my waist. I'm just smiling. I look around making sure no one was looking at us. I felt a kiss. A kiss of love. His soft lips against mine it felt like candy. I didn't pull. He didn't pull away. I pulled away. I looked at him. I was smiling. I loved it. We were quiet. I was just smiling. I giggled a bit. I was happy. I grab his hand. He grabs my other hand. I look up at him. He pulled me. I was about to say something, but Aaron put a finger on a mouth.

Aar: Shh...
Aph: Aar-
Aar: Aphmau... you okay?

My vision started to get blurry. I felt my body fall. A pair of arms catch me.

??? What just happened?!? Aphmau's vision gets blurry. Is she okay? º-º. Find out next time! ~Kitty out