Their Child

(Still Kawaii~Chan p.o.v)

Z: Will you go on a date with me?
KC: of course I would love to go on a date with you!
Z: good, do you want to go now.
KC: Sure, why not!
Z: come let go!

Zane and KC go on their date, but we aren't going to fall then XD so. Let hop to another couple!

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
Aaron and I where getting ready for our little walk, so we went on this little walk and i thought  heard crying.... we got a bit closer, and I could hear it more. I look over to see a basket on the floor. I ran over to it. I want to see what was inside, it was....was a little baby!!! (Girl) She was so cute!!! I waved Aaron over.

Aph: can we keep her? Like as ours?
Aar: of course this little thing must of been left behind.
Aph: wait, there is a note inside the basket.
Aar: what does it say?!?!?!

Aph: note, who ever finds her, please take care of her. I know it's.wrong for me to leave my child like that but, I couldn't keep her...... love mom.
Aar: so she doesn't have a name?
Aph: I guess so, let take her back.
Aar: wait, we need to take her to your mom so she doesn't get freak out, that we have a kid now.
Aph: right, we will! She also has black hair like us!
Aar: she does look us how cute!
Aph: we also need to decide on her name!
Aar: we should have ever one meet her. Then we get some names and we pick our favorites then we eliminate the names and pick one we really like!
Aph: Yup! She so cute!! *looks down*
Aar: you ok?
Aph: This, is our first kid!!!
Aar: Yes I kno-
Aph: I know you know but you realize you kinda have to come over to my house everyday.
Aar: I will, to see my daughter!
Aph: You better!
Aar: come on let's go to your mom house and let her meet your new daughter!
Aph: Yes of course!!!

Aaron and Aphmau where walking with the baby and they ran into Zane and KC when they where heading to their date.

KC: Hey Aaron~Kun and Aphmau~Senp- it's that a b-baby?!?
Aph: Yes, meet our daughter!
Z: ...
Aar: we found her in this basket on one of the sides of a building so we both decided, we would adopt her!
KC: How cute!! What is her name?
Aph: we are going to have like a name party so yea.
Z: Okay, well KC we best be going...
KC: check you later Aphmau~Senpai! Cya~!

Aphmau and Aaron finally got to Aphmau's mom house. Aphmau goes up and knock on the door.

S: Aphmau! What are you doing here?!?
Aph:Mom I want you to meet someone...
S: ok, where ate they?
Aph: She down there... in the basket that Aaron is holding.
S: Oh... let me have a look!
Aph: ...
S: Aphmau! Where did you find this little cutie!!!!!
Aar: we found by a building.
S: she so pretty! What is her name!?!?
Aph:  we are going to have a name party for her.
S: Aww, she is so cute!
Aph: Mom....
S: Yes?
Aph: You know Aaron and I our parents now.
S: Oh my Irene you are parents now! Congratulations!!! You will be a cute Family! What is her eye color?
Aph: they are like a crystal blue!
S: she has black hair like both of you then she has Crystal blue eyes how adorable!
Aph: I can't wait until everyone else meet her.
S: why don't you guys cone on for a bit!
Aar: Thank you!
Aph: thanks mom!!!

I'm really sorry if I took so so long to write this. So I want you guys to give names for her! I will have a character say that name you ask to name her, I will pick the prettiest one. Also lilith can't be her name, sorry but I think aphmau would name her something different too. So leave names for her!!!! Thank you all for waiting this along. Thank you again. Cya~