Going to My Mom's Wedding

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
Oh my Irene, my mom's wedding was in a few hours. I can't wait for it. This will be her 3rd time remarrying. I didn't really care for my dad and my first step-dad.  My real dad left me and my mom. Then I'm step-dad... he was so mean. I can't stand thing or talking about him. Katelyn and I where helping my mom get ready. She looks so pretty. Katelyn and I where happy for her.

K: you look beautiful!
S:  thank you, you both look so lovely too!
Aph: Mom, who is waking you down the aisle?
S: My brother is!
Aph: which one?
S: hahaha, umm Sam is.
Aph: ok! Did your dad walk you down the aisle the first time?
S: yes he did. He had no idea that I got married again. So this will be what?
Aph: you 3rd time being married mom
S: right!! Well are you ready?
Aph: Yup!
Sam: Hey Aph!
Aph: hi Sam, this is my friend Katelyn!
Sam: hello I'm Sam!
K: hello!
Sam: you ready sis?
S: Yup, Sam I'm ready. Girls?
Aph and Katelyn: Yup!

My mom had Cel be ring girl! Amethyst and Ariel be flower girls. This was so beautiful! I cried. I was happy for my mom. Katelyn was happy for her dad! We dance until it was like 12. I left kinda early so, the girls could fall asleep. All 3 of then fell asleep the car ride home. It was so adorable. When we got home I took Amethyst. Aaron took Celeste and Ariel. I put Amethyst to bed and went to our room. I lied on the bed. I quickly switch into my pjs. I once again crashed. I woke up during the night. I went to the bathroom. I looked  in the mirror. I was glowing again....

Cliffhanger! Yes another one!!! I love these. Well  another part out again! This story is going by so fast! If anyone  knows the max limit please tell me!!!! Love you all! ~ Kitty out (next part called: It won't Stop) (words 352)