Senior Year Of High School

(Aphmau's p.o.v)

Jess: since I won't be telling you guys what has happened in Senior Year.
S: then who will?
Jess: Aph will
K: would that be a lot of pressure?
Jess: you would think but really no
K: did she like agree to do this?
Jess: she did! I promise you! Aphmau is nervous what you guys are going to tell all of you.
Dere: what's so nervous about telling us what happened in high school?
Jess/Aphmau: You don't know what had happened. It's sad!
K: I heard both of them
S: what do you mean?
K: I heard Aphmau and Jess
Aar: how is that even possible!
K: Aphmau has a bit higher pitch voice while Jess on the hand is a bit deeper.
Jess: I'm surprised you caught on to that. If I talk with my normal voice I sound just like her. So I try to talk deeper then real voice.
R: see know you got your answer
Jess: you can say that. Anyways I'm going let Aphmau come back. Oh before I go, if she falls and is breathing heavily Don't help her. Ok ok!

Jess let's Aphmau come back to her body. She does fall to her knees and drops her hand.

K: you ok?
Aph: I'm ok.

Aphmau gets up.

Aph: ok, so I'm going to start is everyone ready?
All: Yup.
Aph: alright so this starts back in Junior year of PHD.
Dan: wait I remember this....
Aph: this is how it all started. Daniel, Ein and I were in a room and Ein had threatened Daniel that whole year. He had pushed me into the Daniel. I grab Daniel's hand and I backhand slapped Ein.
Aar: Damn
Mel: Aaron Language!
Aar: sorry.
Aph: anyways, the next year after Daniel had left I was alone. While not really alone but I was alone. The first day went so well until school has ended. I walked out the door that was closest to me. It was in the back of school. I walked down the stairs then my grab was grab and I was slammed against the wall my head dropped. I looked at his shoes trying to figure out who he was. Then he spoke. I shot my head up. There he was.
Mel: Who?
Aph: Ein looking at me. He said that he couldnt get revenge on people he wanted to and I was the only one left that he could hurt. He punched me and kicked me. I being to cry. I was hoping this wasn't going to keep happening. Well in my head I should of shut up.
Mel: Why...?
Aph: because it happened every single day. My mom had to watch me come home crying and having some type of blood on me.
S: that was the worse... And the times I wasn't there to be with you hurt me even more.
Aph: .....Well when I got home I cried for hours.
S: she cry herself to sleep a lot of days. Some other days she would of joined in my room and fall asleep in my bed it's like I was protecting her.
Aar: of course it would be like protecting her, she was safe with you.
Aph: ... Anyways there was this one day where Ein took away to far once.
Aar: How Far...?
Aph: he had brought a kinfe to school!
Aar: WHAT?
All: really?
Aph: yes, he had bought a knife! A few weeks prior he got his friends to help. So his friends where holding me down while my back was towards him. He cut  my back 8 times.

Aphmau turns around and shows the mini scars on her back.

Aph: they used to bigger and deeper. Over the years they have healed still healing to this day.
Mel: it must have hurt to sleep on your back.
Aph: I would try to sleep on my side or stomach the most. Sometimes I would flip to my back and I wouldn't know until I woke. It still hurts to sleep on it.
Aar: no wonder why you cuddle up when we sleep.

Aphmau blushes.

Aph: i-i mean yeah... It's not like it. I like cuddling up next to you because he keep me warm or anything.

Aaron gets up from his chair and walks up to Aphmau and hugs her.

Aar: do I have warm hugs too?
Aph: yessss

Aaron and Aphmau stay like that for while. Aphmau feels all warm and comfortable inside. She was glad that was said and done. Her past was now know with her Family and friends.

Hey ladies and gentlemen! Now this took me forever to write heh sorry about that but I hope you do like it ❤️ but yeah! I hope everyone is doing well and awesome so yeah! ~Kitty out! (Next part called: The Kids Go Back To Camp) (pages 6) (words: 819)