Another Job

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
After we got to our homes I put my headphones I started to listen to p!atd. I start to sing Golden days. I put a poster up in the room of p!atd. I push the bed to the wall. Since Aaron was gone I had to everything. I knew I had to get a second job. It was hard doing this on my own. I look at the clock. Ugh it's only 12:30pm and Aaron let at 9:10am. I got everything in place and now it was 2:30pm! I haven't even eat anything today. I was so tired. I going over to the couch and I sit. I fell asleep on the couch. I have no idea how long I was out for. I walk up to the door opening. It was 4:51pm. I see Aaron cone in and close the door behind him.
I see him look at me.

Aar: wow, you look tired..
Aph: I been working all day.
Aar: Babe I'm really sorry about
Aph: no no it's ok I just really dizzy...
Aar: Are you okay
Aph: I'm find...
Aar: Maybe you should eat something and go to bed ok?
Aph: r-right I haven't eaten today.
Aar: Let me make you something ok?
Aph:  okay....

So after Aaron and I ate he carried me up stairs. I was so tired and my back hurt from moving all the stuff. I feel asleep while Aaron was holding me. I feel a kiss on my forehead. Then I was place on the bed.
*Next morning*
I woke up, I hear cooking. I sit up and grab my phone and turn it on. I click on wattpad. I smile  since my favorite story was updated. I read the next chapter of Tease. (Btw this is my friend story so to make her happy I put this in here GhostTownAreEscapers ) I finish the chapter. The door opens and Aaron comes in with a smile.

Aar: You are awake
Aph: Yes, I'm awake!
Aar: Well I maybe breakfast for my lovely girlfriend.
Aph: Aww! Thanks!
Aar: So how do you feel?!
Aph: I feel fine.
Aar: Aren't you going to get another job
Aph: I'm not sure, yet. I want to get one tho....
Aar: you don't have to get a second job at least you have one.
Aph: I know...
Aar: Aphmau just don't worry about okay?
Aph: I know... Aaron
Aar: hmm?

I get up from the bed. Then we went downstairs to eat breakfast. I was cleaning the dishes. Aaron came over to me and gave me a kiss before he left for work. I had sometime to play with Celeste and Amethyst! I had set up here room. Amethyst was getting so big! Celeste was missing Stitch. She wanted to see him again. Celeste went outside and lie on the grass. Look at the clouds. I was playing with Amethyst. She was so happy that she got to see me again. Cel was the same way. I grabbed my phone and I looked up jobs. I found a little babysitter website. I sent them a email that maybe I could have a job. They replies fast. So I was a half time babysitter and a half time maid. Well at least I get to work with kids! I put Amethyst to sleep. Celeste was at the park. I want to the couch and sat on it. I turn my phone on again. I check instgram. I was really really bored.

So, we are at 28 parts :D I hope you guys have been enjoying this again! I love make it! Again if you guys have ANY ideas for parts tell me! ~Kitty out