Aphmau gets sick

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
Kai took a pause. He look at me. I look at him.
Kai: Aphmau your body is going to get very sick. Only a half-blooded witch can heal you.
Aph: thank Irene Lucinda is one.
Kai: we should get you back to your house. If we stay here any longer she might find us.
Aph: right.
Kai: you haven't walked or stood up yet. Can you..?
Aph: yea.

Aphmau gets up and walks to the door and then falls down.

Kai: are you ok??
Aph: yea.
Kai: here Aphmau let me carry you to your house. That will be the safest way.
Aph: ok
Kai: here.

Kai holds Aphmau in a brided style.

Kai: are you ok..?
Aph: yea.. yea I'm ok.
Kai: ok, watch your head
Aph: k.

Kai gets though the door. Kai feels Aphmau head and sees that she already came down with a fever.

Kai: you have a fever already.
Aph: well that's doesnt help my headache.
Kai: I would give you medicine but that can kill you faster.
Aph: are you serious...?
Kai: yea. I know it sucks but I just hope your friend Lucinda gets here.
Aph: I do to.
Kai: so where is the house again?
Aph: oh right. Umm oh do you see that big house with a red head werewolf staying out side of it. Do you see that?
Kai: yup. I want him to go inside first.
Aph: we really don't have all the time on the world.
Kai: right right.

Kai makes his way to house. Blaze does ended up going inside. Kai started speed walking.

Kai: we are here.
Aph: are you going to explain to them..?
Kai: yes, you aren't a loud medicine and you only have 4 days to live. That's what in going to tell them.
Aph: Ok. You can ring the doorbell.
Kai: here Aphmau

Kai puts Aphmau down. He helps her up so she standing next to him.

Kai: here goes nothing...

Kai rings the doorbell. Aph started to lose her balance so she puts on hand on the wall.

Aph: hurry up!!
Kai: rights

|Inside|
Aar: who is going to go check it?
S: let's on check it at all.
K: it could be Aphmau!!
B (Blaze): bro it could be. I mean I saw a meif'wa carrying a girl around and it looks like that were heading this way.
S: Aaron and Katelyn go check the door.
K and Aar: Fine.

Kai rings the doorbell again.

Kai: they know how to take their time.
Aph: you don't say...

Katelyn and Aaron come to the door. The open it and only see Kai. They don't see Aphmau since she looking away.

K: KAI?
Kai: hey Katelyn and hello Aaron.
Aar: sup.
K: what are you doing here?
Kai: giving someone back to you guys.

Kai goes over to Aphmau and grabs her hand and pulls her to the door.

Aph: hi...
K and Aar: APHMAU!!
Kai: she need to sit down. Or lie down but I need to tell everyone I'm your house hold something important!
Aar: come on in we at the couch.
Kai: Katelyn get Aphmau something cold for her head.
K: any medicine?
Kai: NO!
Aph: NO!
K: ok

Katelyn gets a washcloth and puts it under cold water. Aaron and Kai plsce Aphmau on the couch. Katelyn gives the cloth to Aaron. He places her head in his lap and puts the cloth on her head.

Kai: hello.
Everyone: hi.
Kai: as you can tell Aphmau is back... But is every ill. You probably oh we need to get her medicine. Don't give it to her. The person who had kidnap Aphmau. Turned her into a werewolf and keep giving her a sleeping serum. Piper have gave so much sleeping serum that is going to kill her.
Everyone: WHAT!!
Kai: she only has 4 days left. You are also why do you sound happy? Well we have our healer she coming soon. It's lucinda. She is a half-blood witch that can heal Aphmau back to her normal self. You must not give her any medicine that will kill her faster.
Aph: so like don't give anything until Lucy gets here.
Aar: ok...
Kai: please keep aphmau save and I pray that lucinda will come on time.

Kai leaves. Aaron puts aphmau up in there room. Aaron isn't going to leave her side.

Hello everyone. Sorry for this part taking forever so yes. I hope you enjoy and luves. I really don't have much to say today. But have a good day!!! How could I forget this is the 100 chapter yea we made all the way to 100!!! ~Kitty out (the next part called: Lucinda Is Here) (words: 795)