Eyes Of Green

(Aph's p.o.v)
I woke up. I didn't feel safe. It had seemed they left to go in the woods or the city. I left the cliff.

I walked down to our house. Nothing seemed to be moved. The necklace was still on the bed. I grabbed. I still held on to the emerald.

Aph: ... What happened?
Kim: I don't know.

I jumped. It was Kim. One of Lucinda's friends.

Aph: Kim???
Kim: hey! I'm sorry that I scared you. Lucinda and I were the only ones not to change.
Aph: where's Lucinda?
Kim: At her house. Come with me.

I left with Kim. We reach the house. I hugged Lucinda.

Aph: I was terrified. Aaron hit me.
Luc: What!
Aph: he was turn that thing. his eyes where green. I booked it out of the house. I slept on a cliff.
Kim: damn.
Luc: well, wait...
Kim: hmm?

Lucinda looked at book she was reading.

Luc: I got it! I believe what she used-
Aph: she?
Luc: it was a she.
Aph: okay, im sorry-
Luc: it's okay. Anyways, she used a thing called forever Potions.
Kim: *gasp* aren't those Illegal??
Luc: they are. I wonder-
Kim: she wasnt a witch.
Luc: yeah... Weird.
Aph: and what does this mean?
Luc: we need to save them quickly. I can make reverse potions. To reverse the affects of the potions.
Kim: okay! I'll help you on that.
Luc: Aphmau- can I ask you a favor!?
Aph: sure?
Luc: can you defend the house?

I looked at Lucinda. Knowing I couldn't go against Aaron. I rather be distraction.

Aph: sure. But I don't have a chance against Aaron. He'll be the hardest to fight.
Luc: oh okay. I believe in you Aphmau.

I smiled.

Aph: I'll be outside if you need me.
Luc: okay! Kim help me make a lot of reverse potions.
Kim: got it!!

I head up to the front of the house. I look around. No one was here yet. I still was nervous. I walked down the street. I spot Katelyn. She charged at me. She hit my in the stomach.

Aph: Katelyn!
Kate: SHUT UP- WORTHLESS.

Katelyn proceed to continue to hit me. I couldnt get a hit back.

Aph: Kate please!!

She grabbed my arm and kicked me into a tree. I fell to the floor. I had to fight her.

Kate: yo worthless!
Aph: what?
Kate: get up!
Aph: fine-

I got up. I looked at her. She slammed me against the tree.

Kate: not enough?

Katelyn grabs me throws me through the window of her house. Glass is inside of me.

Aph: Katelyn... Please... Remember ...me

I passed out.

(Kim's p.o.v)
I went up stairs to check on Aphmau. She wasn't anywhere to be seen. I only saw Katelyn who started running into the forest. I ran downstairs.

Kim: Lucinda! I don't know where Aphmau is.
Luc: what do u mean?
Kim: she's gone- but the window to Katelyn house is broken. I think Katelyn might of threw her through the window.
Luc: ... They are after her- not us.
Kim: what?
Luc: We Need to get Aphmau now!

Lucinda and Kim go over and grab Aphmau. They bring her back downstairs.

Oh- oh so many parts- so many good parts. Who am I kidding! Anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed!! I enjoyed writing this!! Bye!! (Next part going to be called: Painful Words) (pages: 6) (words: 573)