Aaron Is Worried

(Aphmau's p.o.v.)
I felt weak, I felt that I had lost that fight. Did I? Did Ein win? No... He didn't win... He didn't kill me... Wait did he kill me? I don't know!!! I just see blackness. I started to feel pain and lots of it. I wasnt dead!!! I opened on of my eyes to see the sword in me. I tried to get up, but Ein must of put the sword right through me. I look around. I looked to my left to see the parents, lying there. Then I looked to my right to see Aaron and Melissa sleeping. I was able to move me head. I look at my arms, I noticed one of them had a knife in them so I took it out. That took a lot of energy out of me from just taking out one medium sized knife. I looked to my right since I hear noise I see Melissa was moving and starting to awake up. She had noticed the blood around her then started checking her body. She had looked up and saw me looking at her.

Mel: Aphmau?
Aph: Good Morning Melissa!
Mel: APHMAU?! What happened?! Who did this to you!!!
Aph: hehe Ein did!
Mel: why did he do that? Are you ok?
(Rachel and Sylinna awake up and see Aphmau like that)
S and R: WHAT HAPPENED?!?

I turn my head to see the two frighten moms.

Aph: good morning!
S: Aph! Honey what happened to you?
Aph: I got stabbed many times.

Rachel awakes up the boys besides Aaron.

Aph: ok hold on let me take out the other knives!
Mel: what about the sword?
Aph: oh umm I'm going to wait on that! That's going to be harder to pull out. Hehe since he pushed it right through me!
Mel: he what?

I have taken out all of the knives and I was ready to take out the sword. I look at Aaron who had just started to awake up everyone was watching me and making sure I didn't drop a knife on myself. I waited until Aaron had woken up completely. He looked at the blood then followed the blood path with his eyes. His eyes had meant mine. The horror in eyes was really sad.

Aar: Aphmau...
Aph: good morning to you babe!
Aar: how can you be calm?
Aph: I have no idea, but I'm f-
Mel: don't say you are fine you aren't fine. Aphmau you are hurt badly. Your mom has told me of the other times you got hurt, Aphmau this is the worst one of them all!
Aph: I know I just need to take the sword out now.
Aar: do you want help?!?
Aph: I got this!

I put to hands in the handle of the sword and start pulling as hard as I can. I get it out of me. I place it on the floor next to me. Everyone just stood there amazed of what I did. Then I stood up.

Aar: HOW?
Mel: what?
R, E, S, and D: how are you standing?
Aph: I really don't know.

Aph may grabs her sword and walks over to Aaron

Aar: we need to get you to a hospital.
Aph had grab Aaron's hand.
Aar: Aph?
Aph: Aaron please I know you know I'm not ok, but babe. I don't want to go. I want to go home. I just want to sleep.
Aar: Aphmau...
Aph: I do- *faints from blood loss*
Aar: APH! Call 911!!
Mel: On it!!!

The ambulance arrives. They take Aphmau and Aaron goes with.

Aaron is in the room with Aphmau, watching her.
Aar: Aphamu, you didn't have to do that...

The nurse comes in.
Nurse: Aaron Lycan?
Aar: Yes?
Nurse: is Aphmau still out of it?
Aar: I'm afraid so.
Nurse: ok, Aaron Aphmau loss a lot of blood her wounds are very bad. Thanks to the sword that even though her had messed up a lot of stuff in her stomach.
Aar: How bad?

The nusre look at Aaron then at Aphmau. She looked back at Aaron

Nurse: if that doesn't heal right she may never have another baby again...
Aar: ...
Nurse: I will leave you to be alone with her... Are you going to tell her?
Aar: I might... Im not sure.
Nurse: you should Aaron.
Aar: it's going to hard.
Aph: what's going to be hard?
Aar: Aphmau you are awake?
Aph: yes, I'm awake but what's going on?

The nurse and Aaron looked at each other. Aaron walked over to Aphmau and grab her hand.

Nurse: Aphmau, that sword wound, if it doesn't heal right you make lose the able to make kids.
Aph: ... I..
Aar: i know Aphmau....
Aph: I can't believe that...
Aar: Im praying it heals right.
Aph: I'm too. Irene please heal me right.

Aaron, kiss Aphmau.

Aar: Aphmau, I will back, I think I need to go tell your mom about this.
Aph: ok.. I will see you later.

Aaron leaves the room. The nurse comes over to Aphmau's side.

Nurse: honey, I know this might be hard, but are Aaron and you wanting another child?
Aph: probably... I really don't know

Sorry for this being out so late, I have been busy. But here you go!!! Enjoy I hope you liked it!!! Cuz I liked writing it!! ~Kitty out (Next chapter called: Ein Coming For Aaron) (words 909)