Scars

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I could tell Melissa is panicing. I feel her shaking heavy. I still can't see but I can still feel her. She stops and opens a door. I don't hear her voice. I don't know even if she talking. I do feel my body being put down. It's must be the couch. I can only hear something soft in the background.

(Aaron p.o.v)
I rushed down the stairs. I have the supplies in my hand. Everyone is crowded around Aphmau.

Aar: move please.

Everyone moved. Besides Melissa. She keep the towel on the big scars across Aphmau's body.

Aar: What happened?
Mel: Aphmau and I were kidnapped and she started having an anxiety attack and then she was slashed.
Aar: geez.. Aphmau gets kidnapped with almost the whole family.
Mel: Aaron.
Aar: what?
Mel: never mind. I'm sorry I failed you and her
Aar: you haven't failed me Mel. You never will. Obviously you aren't use to these things.
Mel: I know.
Aar: it's only been a few of years since you found out about Aphmau and who she was.
Mel: you are right.
Aar: I know my right. Listen Mel, I never failed me and you'll never fail Aphmau. Sure this was something you could stop, but you guys got out of there.
Mel: and again, I guess your right. I did save her.
Aar: and yourself. You save the both of you. You just didn't save her. I'm sure you wouldn't leave her.
Mel: I would never!!
Aar: good. I'll never let you go either Melissa.

Melissa smiles.

Aar: now. Let me be. I need to do this alone.
Mel: gotcha.

Melissa leaves.

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I woke up. I felt a lot better. I couldn't really move but I wasn't going to complain. I looked around. It felt like I was alone in the house. Everyone was gone. I wondered if anyone was here at all. I tired to get up but my chest started hurting. So I laid back down. I looked around once again.

Once again. There Rain stands. In the corner of the room. She looks dead into my soul. I cant look away. This is her trap... Her eyes are glowing brighter.
I can't move. I know she trying to get me up, but it's not working. She trying. She really trying.

It's still not working. I close my eyes. I lay my head back. I take a deep breath. I don't move. I lay there. In silence. Wait... listening...

I hear footsteps. I don't think it's her. They are loud. I open my eyes. I take a small peek in the corner. She gone. I look around. There is no one. Im clueless. I heard footsteps. I think I'm going crazy.

I try to move but I still cant.
This is really really weird.
I hear footsteps again.
What's going on...?
I can't...
Breathe.

Hey everyone! Oh my gosh! Is this a part that's being posted?!? What's going on? This seems really crazy and weird. Oh well. It's normal. Well I hope you guys enjoy this part. I enjoy writing it. We are at 132 I believe so we are close but not too close. I am excited for 200 cuz it going to emotional and it's going to hurt a ton of you so I'm excited! Anyways I'm writing to much. Cya later! (Next part called: Ghosts and Spirits) (pages 5) (words: 573)