Looking Out For Ein

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I wasn't sure what was going to happen, now that Ein is around. I was scared that he might hurt, my kids.... Aaron. No Ein can't hurt Aaron not now. I have to keep everyone save even that means I get hurt. I just hope Ein, doesn't have any plans to come after us...
Aar: hey aph! How are you?
Aph: I'm good... I just hope Ein doesn't have any plans to hurt us...
Aar: yea... But you and I got it!
Aph: but I don't want you to get hurt Aaron.
Aar: Aphmau I don't want you to get hurt either! You already have gone through a lot in your life! You really don't need to get hurt.
Aph: ... But if I have to protect my family, I will do anything!
Aar: ... Aphmau...
Aph: Aaron, I know you don't want me to get hurt but I don't care anymore! I need this family to be SAFE
Aar: and I want you to be SAFE! I hate seeing you hurt...
Aph: ... I know.... But all the pain I have gone through, I think I can handle Ein! He just can't get to you or our kids!

Aaron sighs and looks at me. I knew he was worried, I could tell he was.

Aph: Aaron I know you are worried, I just wanted to keep us safe. I don't want you or the kids to get hurt.

Aaron came over to the bed and sat down. He grabs my hands and looks me dead in the eye.

Aar: Aphmau you must promise me this though.
Aph: what is it?
Aar: if he does hurt you in anyway, please come to me. I won't hesitate to help you.
Aph: Fine, but you can get hurt.
Aar: I will try not to. If I do I do.
Aph: Aaron...

He lets go of my hands and he gets up and heads to the door. Before he left he turned around and look at me. He wanted to say something he just couldn't get it out of him. He just stood there looking at me... thinking. He look outside then look back at me. Aaron put his hand on the door and closed it. Then he came back in. He was laughing.

Aph: what was that?
I started to laugh.
Aar: I don't know! I keep forgetting what I was t to say to you! I just can't get it out of my head! Ugh help me!!!
Aph: what is it about?
Aar: Ein... I think I don't know!
Aph: well I think we should watch out for him.
Aar: YES thank you Aphmau! I couldn't think of that! Yea we should have a watch out for him, you never know what he could do.
Aph: yea.. well I want to sleep.
Aar: ok sorry

Aaron leaves and closes the door. I close my eyes then I heard a familiar voice call me name... You have to be kidding me!!!

???: Aphmau, darling come here.

Who is it? It's kinda obvious! But I hope you liked it!!! We are 85 chapters! We are so close to 100 chapters!! 100 will be a big chapter so will 95! I can't wait!!! ~Kitty Out (Next Chapter called: Ein and Aphmau's relationship) (words: 548)