Aphmau Gets Kidnapped?!

(Aphmau's  p.o.v)
I was sitting on a chair when I felt a sharp pain in my neck then everyone thing went black. I hear footsteps all around me. I felt my body being filled of the chair. I was terrified...

???: Don't drop her!
???: Got it!!
???: Dude I forgot were we are going.
???: Are you serious...

I could tell it was 3 boys and 1 girl. The girl's voice sounded familiar I couldn't put my finger on it. I was placed in chair... I think. I could tell that my hands and legs were being duck taped to the chair. I moved my head bit to seem like I waking up. They started to panic.

???: SHE WALKING UP!!!
I was laughing to myself in my head. Like this people think I'm waking up but in reality I'm still dead sleep.

(Aaron's p.o.v)
I went downstairs to talk to my dad. He happily said he would tell Melissa and mom that we were going to come out. I was so happy. I booked it up the stairs to go tell Aphmau. When I open the door I saw her book on the floor. I started looking around the room. She wasnt here. Oh my Irene we just got here and something has already happened to Aphmau. I tried calling and texting her... No answer..

Aar: come on Aphmau...
K: Aaron have you seen Aphmau?
Aar: Katelyn she was right here in the bedroom reading her book. When I got back her book was on the floor. She gone Katelyn!
K: you have you have to be kidding me! We literally just go here!
Aar: right? I don't know what happened. I leave Aphmau for 5 mins and she gets kidnapped.
K: should we tell everyone else?
Aar: yes! Aphmau could be in serious trouble.
K: right. I feel bad. How do you think they did.
Aar: I have no idea. Im scared though.
K: same. This was going to be your vacation and Aphnau gets kidnapped isnt that great.
Aar: yea... Katelyn we need to tell everyone come on let's go
K: right.

Katelyn and Aaron run downstairs and tells everyone that Aphmau got kidnapped.

S: we need to find her!!
R: this was going to be relaxing vacation but nope.
???: You looking for Aphmau?
K: who said that?!?
???: Me. Turn around I'm on the TV.

Everyone turns around to see a girl with Brown hair and light blues standing in a black that is on the TV.

K: who are you?
???: Hehehe
KC: ...Piper~Chan....
Pip: oh KC long time no see...
KC: do you have Aphmau?

The girl walks around and goes over to the curtain.

Pip: is this Aphmau?

She pulls it down. Aphmau was duck taped to the chair. Her head down.

Aar: what did you do to her?

Aphmau wakes up.

Aph: ugh....
Aar: Aphmau!
Aph: A-aron..?
Pip: Aphmau sweet heart.
Aph: PIPER?!?
Pip: hi.
Aph: what did you do?
Pip: I put you to sleep. Alexis Michi get the serum
Ale and Mic: got it boss.
Pip: hehe.
Aph: what are you going to do..?
Pip: what you always wanted.
Aph: ...
R: what is rhat..?
Pip: to be a werewolf!
Aph: ..
Everyone: WHAT!!!

Alexis and Michi give Piper the syringe. Aphmau looks scared out of her mind.

Pip: Aphmau you were going to be in pain!!!
Aph: oh no...

Piper puts it in her neck. Aphmau screams.

Aph: you are awful...

Aphmau passes out...

Everyone: APHMAU!!!

Hey guys sorry for taking forever to write this part out. We are 98 chapters don't worry there will only be 3/4 of Aphmau getting hurt. Which are the 3/4 chapters the start of Starlight Wonderland. So yea. I hope you enjoyed!! ~Kitty out (next part called: A Werewolf cursed) (words: 635)