Finally Home

(Aaron's p.o.v)
As I catch aphmau in arms, I panicked. What happened? She started to look pale. She also started to move side to side then she started to fall. What happened!! The boat was almost home. I pick up Aphmau and I bring her to our room. I text Katelyn to come to our room. She came as fast as she can. Katelyn look at the bed to see a Aphmau. She looked back at me.

K: Why did you need me?
Aar: We where standing here, then all the sudden Aph starts to fall into me. I didn't know what happened so I texted you to come.
K: Okay Aaron. Well at least she wasn't over the edge or something.

Katelyn walks over to Aphmau's side and grab her hand. Katelyn's eyes grow wide. She looks at me. She was scared I could tell. She gets up from the bed and says.

K: Aaron I didn't feel her pulse...
Aar: What!!
K: I'm going to find someone that can help us.
Aar: okay..

Katelyn runs out of the room. I walk over to the bed. I look down at her. She looked pale. Kinda breathless too. I grab her hand. It was cold. She wasn't moving. She always moves in her sleep. I heard footsteps going back and forth. I Get up and peek in the hallway. I see Zane yelling at Garroth. I go back in the room. Still watching Aphmau. I couldn't lose Aphmau like this. She was frozen. I heard Katelyn....

(Aphmau's p.o.v)

Where am I? I hear quiet talking and some mumbling. I felt a grab of my hand for the third time. I know I'm laying down. I can tell that. The voices I hear are getting softer. The hand still holding mines. I wanted to move. I couldn't move that was the problem. Who is in the room with me? I hear two similar voices. I believe Aaron and Katelyn were in the room with me. The hand I was holding got really warm. I knew at this point I was holding Aaron's hand. I was smiling. I heard a sigh. I try to get my eyes open but I still couldn't move. The voices in the room, got a bit louder then it was. I got one of my eyes open. My vision was still so blurry. I try to turn my head. I just felt pain. I see a pair of eyes (well I hope they are) stare at me.

K: Aphmau?
Aph: ...
Aar: Aphmau?!?
Aph: w-w-what h-h-happened?

I feel a two pairs of arms go around me. I knew I was okay. Did I just blackout or something. I know I wasn't hot. I try to sit up but it hurts so much. I sit up. I was looking down. I feel a kiss on my check. I smiled. The 3rd person in the room left. I hear Travis voice down the hallway screaming something. He comes in our room.
Tra: We are home now!
K: All ready?
Tra: Yes! I'm so happy to be home!!

So they are finally home huh? Well Travis seems very very happy. Aphmau is relaxing after that just happened. What happened to her tho? Maybe fine out next time ~Kitty out