A Food Fight

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I went home. I'm really happy that we have new neighbors all ready! They are really cute. Amethyst was by my mom. Celeste was a school. Aaron was home. He notice that I came have me.

Aar: hey babe!
Aph: hi Aaron.
Aar: did we get new neighbors?
Aph: Yes we did!
Aar: What are their names?!?
Aph: Star and Kitty
Aar: wow, those are different names.
Aph: Aaron my name is Aphmau! Have you heard of another Aphmau?
Aar: ok you have a point.
Aph: okay.... well we are meeting everyone at Olive garden soon.
Aar: everyone is going to be there?!
Aph: everyone in the neighborhood beside Kitty and Star. Gene, Ivy and Teony will be there.
Aar: okay, well we will have fun right?
Aph: Yes!
Aar: What time do we leave?
Aph: one hour.
Aar: ok, should we get ready!
Aph: yea, I'm going to change tho. I have a pretty clothes that I want to try.
Aar: ok.

I get into my new outfit. A red shirt with black pants. Then I put a red bow in my hair. I smiled! I walk out of the bathroom. I see Aaron on his phone.
Aph: I'm done.

He looks up from his phone. He gets up and walks over to me. He gives me a kiss on the forehead.

Aar: Come on, let's go
Aph: okay!

Aaron and I get to Olive garden. I say the name we are under in. The waiter walks over to the party. Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Zane where all ready here. I say hi to the girls and I sit next to Zane. I tease (lol another thing from my frend story) about the thing that happen to him yesterday. He gives me a soft punch in the arm. Everyone gets here. Garroth starts getting mad at Gene for flirting with Ivy. We where in a private room. Garroth grabs a piece of food an throws at Gene which it him in the face. Laurence starts laughing. Gene took it off this face and throw it back at Garroth. Everyone started throwing food.  I leave the room. I close the door behind. A lady comes and ask me if I was ok. I nodded. I sat down on the floor and grab my phone. I hear the door open and close again. I didn't look up from my phone. The person sat next to me.

Z: I came out here because it got to crazy and I seen you go out of the room.
Aph: okay.
Z: did you not want to get hit?
Aph: yea, I just got this new outfit.
Z: okay.
Aph: so yea.
Z: Can I get you a water?
Aph: Why?
Z: you look pale...
Aph: I do?!
Z: Yes.
Aph: It would be nice of you to get me a water.
Z: Will do!

I looked back down at my phone. The noise in the room next to me went quiet. Then it arose with laughter. Zane came back with the water and handed it to me. I thank him. I told him I would back him some cupcakes when we get back home.

Z: Hey Aphmau, do you want me to take you home?
Aph: no no I'm fine.
Z: okay then.
Aph: thanks for the water again.
Z: Hey, let's go outside and get fresh air.

I nodded. I turned of my phone. I look up to see a hand. I grab Zane's hand and he pulls me up. Zane and I go outside.

So they had a food fight in Olive garden XD. Zane and Aphmau went outside, she also looked pale again. Sorry but I was typing outside of my home and it deleted the rest of my story. I didn't realize it until I was going to read it. If u have and ideas leave them in the comments!!! ~Kitty out (next part called: The Party Is Soon)