Christmas party pt 3 and Kidnapping?!?!

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
Aaron and I where running to the store. It started snowing. It was always very slippery. I almost slipped. Aaron and I reached the store. If I had waited for an hour the store would of been closed. I open the door and I speed walked to the bakery.

Aph: hello?
???: Yes?
Aph: I'm here to pick up a cake.
???: Name?
Aph: Aphmau Lycan.
???: Okay, Aphmau you order a Christmas cake?
Aph: yes!
???: OK here u go!
Aph: thanks!

I started walking around, because I couldn't find Aaron. I texted him and he said he outside. I paid for the cake. I walked outside. I saw Aaron sitting against wall. I walked over to him.

Aph: got the cake.
Aar: ok, let's head home.
Aph: yea, its getting really dark.
Aar: yea.
Aph: I ran into to someone while I was speed walking to the bakery.
Aar: did you say sorry?
Aph: yes, but they didn't even say like okay or anything they just looked at me.
Aar: weird...
Aph: I know... Come on let's had home.
Aar: yea. Hey do you see those two guys over there?
Aph: yea....Oh no please don't be trouble.

Aaron and i started walking through the parking lot. I kept looking back. Those two guys started, to follow us. I grab Aaron's hand and he didn't know why I did it. We were about to cross the street until, someone grabs Aaron and pushes him to the ground.

Aph: don't hurt him!!!
Aar: run babe!
Aph: not with out you!!!
Aar: go....

One the guys grab something for the van were they grab Aaron and hit on his head as he was trying to get up. I ran to him. They grab me and shove my face into the snow. They grab Aaron and I and put us in different cages in the van. I'm hands where in chains.....

???: So we are going to go to a lot of stores to get stuff for you guys, but first I need to know your names.
Aph: umm... My name is Phe and his name is Zero.
???: Wow, you are stupid but ok.
???: Yo Devin I'm going to start up the van.
Dev: ok Steve.
Steve: let's do this thing!

We got the first store. They open Aaron cage.

Aph: no, don't hurt him please...
You can hurt me. I have gone through a lot of pain before.
Dev: fine then.

He close Aaron's cage, and walks over to mine. He opens it.

Dev: get the bucket and fill with ice cold water.

He picks he up and rips my clothes to make me really cold. They dump the bucket of ice cold water on me and they push me right into the snow.... Everytime we would stop at a store they would do this to me. I was cruel up in a corner. I was so cold. I saw Aaron waking up.

Aar: Aphmau?
Aph: Aaron you are awake thank Irene you are ok!!!
Aar: are you ok?
Aph: no.... I'm so so cold.
Aar: why?
Aph: Everytime we go to a store they fill a bucket of ice cold water then they dump it on me and shove me in the snow.
Aar: Aphmau....
Aph: you are unlocked from your chains and the cage.
Aar: I going to get us out of here.
Aph: please do.... I don't think my body can take anything much longer....
Aar: Ok... I'm going to look for a blanket.

Aaron finds a blanket, and also the key to unlock me from the cage and chains. He picks me up and puts me on a seat.

Aar: Aph, this is the best blanket I could find....
Aph: this will do....
Aar: you aren't walking in the snow either.
Aph: what do you mean?
Aar: I'm carrying you home.
Aph: but I'm heavy...
Aar: no you aren't. You are as light as a bug.
Aph: aww....

Aaron opens the doors and I get up and walk over to him. He puts me on his back. I have him his phone since I seen his phone on the ground and I grabed it. He called my mom.

Aar: hello?
S: yes? Wait Aaron!?! Where are you two?
Aar: Aph and I got Kidnapped and we got out of there just now.
S: thank Irene you two are safe. Do you want me to pick you up?
Aar: can you please... I don't think Aphmau's body with last much longer in the cold.
S: aww why?
Aar: I will explain later. Just meet us at the park please. And bring something really really warm too.
S: will do!

Aaron hangs up.

Aar: she coming for us!
Aph: ...
Aar: Aph? Hehe she fell asleep.

We made it to the park. Aaron seen Aph's mom car and he starts speed walking to the car. He hops in back. He lays me down and puts my head in his lap. (She facing the seat not Aaron 😐)

Aar: Thank you so much!
S: no problem. How is she?
Aar: good she fell asleep.
S: aww....
Aar: did you bring anything warm?
S: yes

Hands Aaron a really really warm blanket. He puts over Aph.

S: I would like to hear how you guys got Kidnapped.
Aar: I really don't remember what happened. You have to ask Aphmau about that.
S: why?
Aar: she was up the whole time. I think that's why she asleep right now.
S: well, everyone left besides Eric, Katelyn, Travis and theirs kids are still at your house.
Aar: OK, thanks for letting me know!
S: yea.... It was a great party until you two went missing.
Aar: yea really sorry about that.
S: it's not your fault, it's the people who decided to kidnap you two.
Aar: yea...

We renter home safely. Everyone left and Aaron put me and all our children to bed. This one crazy night....

Hey guys sorry again about this coming out kinda late. But as always I hope you enjoyed this! ~Kitty out (next part called: Katelyn's Adopted Sister?) (Words: 1019)