Tickets For A Concert

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
After a few days, I stopped glowing! It was so nice!! I don't know what causes me to glow, I have a few ideas. I didn't worry  about me, really I was worried about the little bundle joy. Katelyn, stopped by.

K: hey Aaron, is Aph here?
Aar: yes, she taking a shower. We are going to get some lunch.
K: How is she doing.
Aar: ok, we don't know is she stop glowing....
K: it should of ended.
Aar: we are hoping....

I got out of the shower. I got dressed. I grab Amethyst and put her in this little dress she has. I'm saving all her clothes.

Aph: Aaron you ready? Oh hi Katelyn!
K: hi Aph.
Aar: yes, I'm ready. Do you have the girls ready?
Ari: Ready!
Cel: Yup.
Ame: yay!
Aar: well looks like our family is ready!
K: Yup, well I have to go!

Katelyn let. Aaron got into the drive seat. I had to put the girls in their car seats. I got in my seat. Aaron started to drive.

Aph: can I put music on?
Ari: yes!
Cel: ok!
Aar: is going to be Brendon?
Aph: yes!
Aar: I knew it. What song?
Aph: umm... Golden Days!
Aar: go head.
Aph: yea.

I put on golden days. The girls where singing. Amethyst tired so hard to sing, it was so adorable.

Aar: Aphmau, open up the glove compartment.
Aph: why?
Aar: you will see...

I open up the glove compartment, and I find two tickets to a Panic At the Disco concert.

Aph: when did you get these?
Aar: on Monday...
Aph: Aaron thank you!!!
Aar: no problem!

I was so happy that Aaron got me Panic At the Disco tickets!!! Best fiance ever!!! I looked at the day when it was, 3/11/17.

Yo! So I hope you lovely people enjoy! So yes!!! Well this is short. ~Kitty out (next part called: How Much Longer?) (Words 327)