Zack and Michael

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
I sat in my room. I really don't know what I just did.

Aph: what did I just do?
Ein: I don't know. But it was amazing
Aph: how? I was freaking out!
Ein: where and when? Aphmau you proved to Michael your fearless.
Aph: you really think I did?
Ein: yes, I really did!! I'm pretty sure you scared him.
Aph: ... I think I scared myself. I don't believe that was me. I'm never that brave.
Ein: but you are. You set up a good example for your kids.
Aph: I don't know still. I have to talk to Derek.. I'm not ready...
Ein: why?
Aph: I get to know, what they are. Zack might be there too. I can't face our dad. Not after what happened. I can't face him. Its not like I don't want to...I really don't think I can face him.
Ein: you'll be fine Aph.
Aph: will I?
Ein: you will be Aph. Don't doubt yourself.
Aph: I guess. I just don't think I'm ready to learn about them.
Ein: then why don't you, call it off?
Aph: I can't.. Derek said I need to know this stuff... You know if Michael comes here.
Ein: I guess. Good luck sis.
Aph: thanks.

I get up from the bed.

Aph: here goes nothing.

I walk out of the room. I wasn't looking where I was going and dumped into Aaron.

Aph: meep!
Aar: Aph! You okay?
Aph: I'm alright, are you okay?
Aar: I'm alright too, where you heading too?
Aph: I'm heading off to go talk to your dad.
Aar: oh, okay for what?
Aph: zack and Michael.
Aar: ahh, I see then I won't keep you.
Aph: heh it's okay.

I move past him. I walk outside. I look to my left, I thought he said he was going to meet me out here...

Aph: Derek?
Dere: ...
Aph: Derek?
Dere: BOO!
Aph: AHH! DEREK HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME?!?!
Dere: geez I didn't mean to scare you like that.
Aph: like-like I just can't think right now.
Dere: sorry!
Ein: he even scared me.
Aph: hehe.. I know!
Dere: you knewn I was sorry?
Aph: huh? No, I was talking to e- I was talking to Ein.
Dere: you can talk to him?
Aph: yes. He said u scared him too.
Dere: Sorry about that Ein!
Aph: he says don't worry about it. but now, you ready to talk about them?
Dere: yeah. I know I could talk to Rachel, but I feel like you would understand them more and I don't know why but I have a feeling that out wanted to learn more about them
Aph: you aren't wrong. So where are we going to talk to them?
Dere: I found a place not to far from here. It's quite and I thought it be the safest place for us to chat.
Aph: okay.

I followed Derek to this cave thing. It seemed kinda werid but I didn't question anything about. I could tell Ein was also uneasy about this. ..

(in her head)
Ein: Aphmau.. I'm getting a werid feeling about this.
Aph: calm down Ein. It's just Derek. Besides he the one who brought here in the first place.
Ein: oh..
Aph: if anything happens I'll be sure to make sure I don't hurt him to badly.
Ein: he-he just seems off you know?
Aph: I know but your scaring me more then him.
Ein: I am?
Aph: just a bit.

I wasn't paying attention to what was happening. I felt my body being slammed against a wall. I spanned back into reality.

Aph: DEREK?

His eyes glow a bright green. I could hear a faint laugh behind him.

Zac: I couldnt kill you, but maybe he can. Derek, kill Aphmau.

Derek looked at me. He charged at me. I moved out of the way.

Aph: DEREK! DEREK BREAK OUT OF THE SPELL PLEASE!
Zac: not spell, a forever positions.
Aph: Why Zack?

I keep moving away. I constantly move away.

Aph: DEREK LISTEN TO ME. BREAK FREE.

Derek hits me. he picks me up then throws me across the room. I fall down. I could feel something inside of me. Derek walks over to me.

Zac: now.. kill her!

Derek, looked at me then back at Zack.

Dere: yes...
Aph: DEREK! Come back to us. This isn't you. You wouldnt hurt me! Please Derek. What will happen when your family finds out you killed me? Huh? What do you think will happen? Derek listen to me. Please. fight this! Fight it!!

Derek looked back at me. I scream. Derek looks kinda puzzeled for a second. I moved out the way I grab him and take him down. I knocked him out.

Aph: you...
Zac: ...
Aph: you really think you can kill me dont you? I told you this before. You can't kill me no matter how hard you try.
Zac: I'll try even harder then.
Aph: you need luck, Zack. I'll constantly tell you. You won't be able to kill me. No matter how hard you try and no matter how many times you try. You can't. Ein failed, other people failed. Your name is going on that failed list.
Zac: you don't know that.
Aph: but I'm stronger. I cheated death so many times. I'm unkillable force. You can't kill me Zack. So stop trying to.
Zac: no! I want the money!!!
Aph: you trade me for money Zack. You trade me for money. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Who trades their kid for money?
Zac: ME!
Aph: well your dumb. Michael will probably kill you. So what's the point? You'll lose it anyways Zack. You can't win at this!
Zac: Shut up! You nothing about us!
Aph: I wanted to Zack. Maybe I'll change my mind about you. But right now... I want you out of my sight and stay away from our house, and our family.

Zack looked at me. He bows his head.

Zac: you can get rid of me this easily.
Aph: oh? Are testing me?
Zac: yes. What can you do anyways? You look weak. You probably don't even know how to fighting. Your weak Aphmau. Your nothing. No one wants you here. They want you gone. There glad your out of the house right now. They also want you dead. Did you see them yesterday? No one flinched.
Aph: I did fine on my own. I wouldn't step in if a guy had a gun. You could of killed more people in that room.
Zac: yes I could of...but your the one that I want dead. Your the one that I trade for money. So I'm going to get my way. I'll get that money. No matter what.

I look at Zack. I look at Derek.

Ein: don't...don't... Aaron will kill you.
Aph: I'm not going to kill Derek. I'm going to hurt Zack.
Ein: oh... Good luck.
Aph: thanks.

I look back at Zack.

Aph: Zack, if you don't get out of here in 5 mins... You'll be in pain...
Zac: what are you going to do? Oh! Are you going to kill me Aphmau? Is that what I'm hearing? Is my daughter going to kill me? That be perfect.. you already killed your brother, why not just add me to the pile of people you killed. Youll probably end of killing you mother as well. I can just see it now! Daughter killed entrie family! She had too! She wanted to. Thats something you don't want on a criminal record.
Aph: I'm not going to kill you, or mom. I wouldnt.
Zac: then what are you going to do to me?
Aph: I'll I'm going to do.... Is hurt you. It will be easy and painless...painless for me.

I throw something at Zack. He catches it.

Zac: what is thi-

It explodes. His body falls to the ground.

Aph: not going kill, but hurting you is something I can do.

I walk over to Derek.

Dere: ahh- ahh- what happened?
Aph: you okay?
Dere: I'm alright...I think. My head hurts a bit.
Aph: ah.. I'm sorry.
Dere: what happened to zack?
Aph: I don't want to talk about it.
Dere: you okay?
Aph: physically okay... mentally I could be a bit better.
Dere: you look pale as well. Let's get you home. If you need to talk about what happened you can
Aph: thanks Derek. 

We were walking home. I could feel how dizzy I was. I didn't say anything to Derek. We reach the house. I walked inside and found Aaron. I told him I was feeling lightheaded and dizzy. He looked a little concerned but took me up stairs. He lied with me.

I feel asleep....

Then I heard scream, and woke up in a a room that was black.

Woo! Another part out! This one is really long too! I hoped you guys enjoyed this part. I like this part a lot cause of the Zack and Aphmau scene. I'm proud of that! Hoped you guys enjoyed and cya later!! (Next parted called: Green Eyes) (pages: 13) (words: 1535)