Meeting Jay

(Aphmau's p.o.v)

Katelyn got a texted from Jay.

K: she will be here in 20mins

Aph: Ok, I'm so excited I can't wait to see her!

E: Guys i just want you guys to know she is a werewolf. 

Aar: Really? Wow, i can't believe she a werewolf. That's really cool.

E: Yea, Katelyn and Kasey where kinda of scared of her at first.

K: NO! Dad I wasn't scared of her, Kasey was, i never was! 

E: No, You and Kasey were the scared cats.

K: ok fine, then it was scared of her at first, but i warmed up to her. Kasey still is a bit scarred of her. 

Aph: Ok you guys don't need to fight anymore.

K: Fine, ok Dad we will continue this later.

E: ok, did get another text from Jay yet?

K: not yet, she will be here soon.

Aph: ok. What color hair does she have?

K: Pink i think, she dyes her a lot

Aph: Fancy.

K: Why did you ask that Aphmau?

Aph: I think that her over there....

Katelyn looks at the girl I'm pointing at. She ran as fast as she can and hugged the girl. Katelyn kept talking to her. She pointed at us and started walk over. 

K: Jay this is Aphmau i have know her since high school. Well funny thing I'd know ever one here since high school.

Jay: That's awesome! Wait min, Aphmau do you post on Youtube?

Aph: Yes i do. So you watch my videos?

Jay: All the time. i love your videos!

K: Wait Aphmau your post on youtube?

Aph: Yea. i been posting videos since 2012.

K: wow, you must be pretty popular.

Aph:  I'm not that popular, I'm pretty small.

Jay: You are so popular girl, you have so many subscribers!

Aph: not true....

Jay: Oh my Irene almost every youtuber knows you Aphmau! you have 2,561,354 subscribers.

K: wow that's a lot of people. I like how said she "Not Popular"

Aph: okay fine I never thought that i would be a big channel or get so big i should say. I use to play random games and mini games on minecraft with a few friends. Now i do rps and other things.  (Sorry X3 i didnt mean to somewhat end like this XD. I guess its fine. this is also im super sorry i havent been updating the story but i will talk more about that later let's just continue with the story now)

Aph: Lets stop talking about me and get lunch. I haven't eaten since last night.

K: Why didn't you eat this morning?

Aph: I wasn't hungry....

Aar: uh,  sure Aphmau. You were just busy with the kids.

Aph: *Sigh* okay fine i was taking care of them before i was raking care of myself.

Jay: You should always have something to eat in the morning.

Aph: I know its the best meal of the day, but for me family comes first. I dont worry about myself until a lot later.

K: unless you have a kid on the way *wink wink*

Hey so sorry i haven't been updating the story i was having a writers block for a while. So yea X3 also happy late 2017 god  i havent updated this story in while. i dont know that next chapters name so when i do there will be a bit update to the end thing. Sorry again for making you guys wait so long X3but i hope you guys can forgive meh. well i hope you enjoyed like always and cya later :D bye ~Kitty Out (Words: 601)