The White Door

(Aphmau's p.o.v)

??: Welcome. The cursed Angel that's souls are beyond the white door.
Aph: ahh, okay so this is were being turned?
??: Yes. Your soul will become cursed, and you'll get wings, since you become an angel.
Aph: hat does that mean that my soul becomes cursed?
??: Well, for example Michael and Lycan family are cursed souls. They can't be changed magically.
Aph: ahh, I see.
??: The white doors will open in a few mins.
Aph: do you need to go with me?
??: No. You need to walk through them yourself. You'll wake up back home. You'll need ur wings out to adjust and spread out. Then you'll be able to put them away.
Aph: like my ears?
??: Yup!

The white doors appear.

??: Just be relaxed.
Aph: okay.

I take a deep breath.

??: I'll cya later.

The lady goes away.

Aph: okay....

The white doors open. I walk towards them. I see only white. I walk through the door. I come into a bright white room with a purple symbol on the floor.

Aph: I'll be okay.

White and purple sparkle swirls rush around me. They start to form wings.

I watch them as they form them.

Aph: pretty.

My wings are white with purple fading into the bottom.

Aph: wow...

They brusts open. They are huge. I didn't expect them to be big. I smile.
The room goes black. I stumble.

I'm back in the room. The wings got small again.

Aph: they are huge
??: Are they?
Aph: hmm
??: I can't wait to see them
Aph: what are your's like?
??: All white. Yours?
Aph: white with purple.

I hear a gasp.

Aph: what?
??: I didn't say anything.

I turn around.

Ein: are you an angel now?
Aph: yes.
Ein: that's awesome. You just reach your full potential.
Aph: what does that mean?
Ein: well Aphmau. You were an angel to begin with
Aph: Ein be careful what chu say.
Ein: I wasn't finished!!! Anyways! You were so born an Angel. Like you just had to be. Your literally the sweetest person the planet!

I look away.

Aph: okay...
Ein: JuSt OkAy?!?
Aph: I don't know what to say to that Ein!
Ein: Thanks or thank you!
Aph: thanks Ein!!
Ein: wasn't that hard now was it?
Aph: Shut up!
Ein: no you.

I get a bit angry.

Aph: Why are you in here anyways?!?
Ein: oh that's right. Aaron wanted me to find you so you guys and discuss about leaving the island.
Aph: thank you Ein.
Ein: so you know what to say then but don't know what to say when you get comments.
Aph: shut up.

I leave the room. He suck a dork.

Ein: wait!
Aph: what?
Ein: I just wanted to say thank you again.
Aph: for?
Ein: for bringing me back to life. I wasn't expecting you to do that to me.
Aph: well, it had to be murder victim. I didn't know anyone else that was murdered bit you.
Ein: what about that orange soda?
Aph: who?
Ein: you known the orange meif'wa!
Aph: Kai?
Ein: yes him! Gah I hated him, but was he murdered when that killing of the meif'was happened out of nowhere.
Aph: I told forgot about him. I didn't even think I did Kai. Like oh crap. But your better anyways. I see no point of bring back a player who likes to break hearts.
Ein: damn, your rash on him.
Aph: excuse me? He broke my heart back in highschool. I won't forgive him.
Ein: wait. I almost killed you like 5 times, put you in the hospital and hurt you mentally in highschool and early. Yet you forgive me...but not him?!?
Aph: i- oh your right. I guess since you started helping out. I don't know. I guess I can see what you mean tho.

Do you know what I mean?

Aph: but- okay forget about Kai. Where is Aaron?
Ein: on the roof, with Derek and Sylvanna.
Aph: okay.
Ein: now I'm go take a nice nap.
Aph: you go do that.

I head upstairs.

Woo! Part out again!! We at 142 chapters. We are so close to 200 chapters. I can't wait until we get to 200. That's probably going to be the longest chapter I'll ever right. I'm excited for you guys to read it. I'm excited to write it!! Anyways I hoped you enjoyed. (Next part going to be called: Leave Or Stay?) (Pages: 7) (words: 746)