Heading Home

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
After seeing his death again, I just wanted to cry. I didn't want to resee it. I felt dizzy and shaken up by it. I could really tell that once I was happy something bad or sad had it hit me. This is depression. I can't take this! I don't want to be like this. I hurts me, then it will hurt the people I love! Come on Aphmau you are stronger then this! Where did that crazy girl go? I didn't to stop worrying about mcd (minecraft diaries) I need to be happy. I won't let this make me feel down. I need to cheerful. They need the old Aphmau back. That is what they are going to get. She will come back. She will kick out this Aph! Get back to normal! This isn't you.  I hear footsteps like before I turn around and I saw Katelyn standing there. She look at me. I still had tears rolling down my face. I wiped them away. She comes over to me. I look up at her, she looks down at me.
K: you okay?
Aph: I'm fine...
K: where you crying?
Aph: ...
K: Where you?

I stayed silent. I just looked at her. She pulled me in for a hug.

K: Aphmau if you need to talk to me again my always here.
Aph: I know...
K: So is Aaron and Zane.
Aph: Yes, I know Katelyn.
K: really Aphmau if you are having a hard time cone to me.

Suddenly I felt happy. I didn't want to be alone anymore. Still hugging Katelyn I felt warm inside like my old self. Truthfully I wanted to stay like this for a few more mins. Katelyn pulls away and  looks at me. She smiled. She hasn't seen me smile in a while. This was natural. Katelyn told me that we had one hour left one the island. I packed up everything. Once everyone was ready we left. I was finally talking to Zane. Cel said her goodbyes to stitch which was kinda hard for her. We where heading to the boat, then someone called out me name.

???: Aphmau?
Aph: Who are you?
???: it's me! Claire!
Aph: Claire!
Cla: isn't been like 3 years since I seen you!
Aph: ... yea.... um well I'm heading home so maybe I will talk to when I get home?
Cla: okay, see Aphmau. Come on April let's go.

I got on the ship. Who was the little girl? Never mind. I was happy where heading home. After a long but fun summer! I was ready. Plus I was moving in with Aaron. As we where heading home I felt like I was missing something or someone... Things are just getting to me. I look around all of us. Where is Dante!!!

Where is Dante? Was he lost behind. Did he forget something. Who knows! Maybe find out next time~Kitty out