Changed Her Ways

(Aphmau's p.o.v) (this chapter going to be a bit different)
I was so happy that we are going to have a party! Then something hit me. Crap, something happened. I really didn't want to go to the party. Oh no, it happened to both of them. I need to talk to them. The party was  tomorrow! I don't know what I'm going to do. When ever something happens to one of the Aphmaus it effects me. I really don't want to go anymore. I told Aaron  that I'm saying home. I really need to talk to the girls. I told Aaron everything that I made was in the fridge.
*day of the party*
Ugh... I can't stand this. I need to get the girls here, but where will we be? We can't be in the house. We need to find a place that's not to suspicious. After Aaron let to go to the party I got the girls here.
(Quick note names for the two Aphmaus are Mcd Aph and Meif'wa Aph. Also the Aphmau that has been talking will b  the same)

Aph: Girls!
Mcd Aph: What?
Meif'wa Aph: What is wrong?
Aph: What happened?
Meif'wa Aph: oh.... well you see I was almost hit by a car, but Simon saved me.
Mcd Aph: Garroth ran off again... I have no idea where he is. The last time I talk to him he just yelled at me to stay away then ran off. I was heart broken.
Aph: since both of those things happened you guys effected me. We need to go to the roof.
Mcd Aph: Why do we need to go on the roof?
Meif'wa Aph: yay, why can't we stay here?
Aph: cause Aaron would check on me. If he sees us he will flip out.
Meif'wa Aph: okay, well that's fine.
Mcd Aph: okay, then we will go upstairs!
Aph: all right then. Let's go before he comes and checks on me.

We had no way to get up then I notice something in our room.

Cliffhanger! Yay I have not done these in awhile! I hope you guys enjoy! ~Kitty out